Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

In FEDS, Etzel appears at the end of turn 2 enemy phase, not turn 1. Similarly, Catria and Palla appear at the beginning of turn 5 enemy phase, not turn 4.

Is this based on H5? Because enemy appearances in H5 are a turn later than in normal mode (which is what the Chapter Data is based on) and the characters you mentioned appear as enemies.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed a few things. I've been feeling especially lazy recently >___<

Still to look up:

• Number of times Sephiran is auto-leveled (FE9)
  • Characters/classes that halve Assassinate rate (FE7/8)
  • FE10 EM BEXP formula
  • Promoted enemy count for Harken/Karel recruitment
  • Broken images in FE3 Visual Walkthrough
  • FE10 Ashera Staff exp gain

Is this based on H5? Because enemy appearances in H5 are a turn later than in normal mode (which is what the Chapter Data is based on) and the characters you mentioned appear as enemies.

I made a mistake with Etzel, but Palla/Catria can be explained by the NM-HM discrepency. Anyway, I combed the chapter data and altered the Turns to more accurately reflect the game.

Edited by VincentASM

Guest DarthMarth312

I believe on the Blazing Sword death quotes page, the first one that says "Unused", "Lyn: I can't go on... I'm sorry, Mark..." is if Lyn dies in the prologue, which can only happen in Hard mode.

The requirements for what map you get in FE7 Pale Flower of Darkness (25E/27H) is slightly wrong.

It's actually the aggregate Exp gained during the main (Eliwood or Hector's story) part of the game for Lucius, Serra, Priscilla and Erk vs. Bartre, Guy, Dorcas and Raven. I'm pretty sure that I've had them at the same levels but with the melee guys having more Exp gained in the main story which gives me Jerme's though I can check again. However, the default is still Kenneth's map if everything is equal.

EDIT: Oh and you need 3+ promo kills for Karel, not 2. That's on Kenneth's map.

Edited by Admiral Lifey Crunch

The updated pages should be uploaded soon ^^

EDIT: Oh and you need 3+ promo kills for Karel, not 2. That's on Kenneth's map.

I checked thoroughly and you actually only need 2+. However only the Druid/Sniper to the north west, the Sage/General to the south west and the Bishop towards the centre count for this.

Still to look up:

• Characters/classes that halve Assassinate rate (FE7/8)
  • FE10 EM BEXP formula
  • FE10 Ashera Staff exp gain

Amelia joins as a Level 1 unit in Eirika's Chapter 9, but as a Level 4 unit in Eirika's chapter 13.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe8/base_p.htm

Either the latter or the former is meant to be Ephraim's route, I think it's the former. (I haven't beaten FE8 in ages >_>)

If you have any idea of classes that have less of a chance of being silenced then let me know. I can look for something that might pinpoint this in their data. I've never heard of the ability's probability being halved, tbh, but just PM me with some idea and I'll take a look and tell you if I find anything, if you'd like the help.

No, that's correct. Amelia joins at Level 1 in chapter 9, but if you don't reach her in time she runs off and you get a second chance at level 4 in chapter 13

• 2 weeks later...

Lyn and Rath's A support conversation:

Rath: ... ...

When I'm with you, I feel safe. I can sense your... strength.

Rath: Lyn...

Please, Rath. Let me stay here, just for a while.

Rath: ...Fine. As you wish.

Here's the whole thing for reference:

Yeah, Barth is apparently a special guy. There are also a bunch of characters in FE5 with growths that aren't multiples of 5.

Edited by VincentASM

Thanks, I should have fixed everything that's been mentioned. I'm not sure if I can touch the forum help files though.

If you have any idea of classes that have less of a chance of being silenced then let me know. I can look for something that might pinpoint this in their data. I've never heard of the ability's probability being halved, tbh, but just PM me with some idea and I'll take a look and tell you if I find anything, if you'd like the help.

I actually do have an idea, which Nitrodon mentioned to me. I've just been too lazy to look into it further yet ^^;;;

I just took a look at Rhys's avarage stats page for PoR, and it seems that his average Strength's out of whack, since he seems to gain .15 points for the first 3 levels (that I've heard are automatically given to him), yet his Strength growth's only 5%. Was that an error? :newyears::Sara:

EDIT: Turns out that's not the only error. His averages for HP, Mag, Skill, Def, and Res are also off for some reason.

Edited by Richter Lanford

It's a forum issue, but in PMs that go on longer than about 4 pages, if you press the last page button, it goes to the wrong place. As far as I can tell, the post index it goes to is based on your posts per page setting, but PMs are a fixed 20 posts per page.

It's a forum issue, but in PMs that go on longer than about 4 pages, if you press the last page button, it goes to the wrong place. As far as I can tell, the post index it goes to is based on your posts per page setting, but PMs are a fixed 20 posts per page.

I can confirm this problem, since I am on thirty posts per page and so it will sometimes go to post 1500 or so in a 900 message PM. It's rather irritating, actually.

According to the FE7 calculations page, the exp formula has this line:

Mode coefficient: Initially treat this value as being 1. For Eliwood Normal mode, Hector Normal and Hard mode, and the Link Arena, if Experience from defeating (base) is calculated as 0 or negative, this value becomes 2 instead. For all other cases it remains 1.

However, the bolded isn't right; all the hard modes should have the same formula.

Does Lehran actually have 8 movement?

And for FE9, a blue Laguz Stone appears on the item list without being referred to as unused. Is that a mistake, or do blue Laguz Stones actually exist?