The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

oh yeah and to be a bitch, also Mahiru Koizumi from Super Dangan Ronpa 2!

Now for the masterlist... umm, the search term to find this list again will be SDRLIST.

Correct me if I'm wrong on some of this. Also, the claim on Gundam is a bit shaky because Emerald dropped all his claims but Poly posted asking for a share sooo...

anyway, without further ado, here's the Dangan Ronpa masterlist.

[spoiler=DANGAN RONPA]

Dangan Ronpa

Monobear - Shirley

Kyouko Kirigiri - Shirley, Proto

Makoto Naegi - Shirley

Mukuro Ikusaba - Shirley

Junko Enoshima - Shirley, Sask

Byakuya Togami - Shirley

Chihiro Fujisaki - Jprebs

Aoi Asahina - Jprebs

Touko Fukawa

Celestia Ludenberg - Sask

Hifumi Yamada

Jin Kirigiri

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Leon Kuwata - Poly

Mondo Owada - Poly

Sakura Ogami

Sayaka Maizono - Shirley

Yasuhiro Hagakure

Alter Ego - Fera

Super Dangan Ronpa 2

Usami - pokemon123

Hajime Hinata - pukuriripo

Nagito Komaeda - PKLucas531

Kazuichi Souda

Gundam Tanaka - Poly

Mikan Tsumiki - Jprebs

Ibuki Mioda - Jprebs

Nekomaru Nidai - Poly

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - pokemon123

Mahiru Koizumi - Shirley

Chiaki Nanami - Zeem

Peko Pekoyama - Poly

Teruteru Hanamura

Sonia Nevermind - Jprebs

Akane Owari - Poly

Hiyoko Saionji - Jprebs

Byakuya Togami (not the original one) - Poly

So much for being done with this thread.

Edited by Magnolia

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DanganRonpa list added to OP. Search keys aren't necessary btw, since they can all be found in the OP. You're still maintaining the Bravely Default List, right?

Also, I do believe I have a share on Kyouko?

DanganRonpa list added to OP. Search keys aren't necessary btw, since they can all be found in the OP. You're still maintaining the Bravely Default List, right?

Also, I do believe I have a share on Kyouko?

oh right.

and I suppose I am. >_> I'll have to go look up those shares/claims by Duck now...

Oh right. Sorry 'bout that.

But exclusive claims and shared claims are of two different levels. The former restricts others from getting characters, while the latter does not. There should be a middle ground where active users can still get a share of the character while honoring the claim of the original (now inactive) claimer.

Basically, your suggestion involves the inactive user's claims transitioning from Exclusive Claim -> No Claim, with nothing in between. What I think would be better is to transition from Exclusive Claim -> Shared (non-exclusive) Claim -> No Claim.

Also, since Shirley seems to have approved, I've upgraded the rules accordingly and they are now in effect. Still, though, the rules aren't set in stone, and any further suggestions are welcome. Also, to prevent myself from getting an unfair advantage, I myself will wait for 24 hours before I exploit these rules.

But whoever notices first is how people claim characters. X and Y both want character A, but X searched first, confirmed A's unavailability (either by not being claimed, or claimed by an inactive), and proceeds to claim A (or share with a two-months-inactive). Even if Y wants A, X still got A first and has every right to withhold A from Y.

That being said, I am considering adding another rule that if a character is available for claiming or unconsented sharing, the first active user that expresses interest in claiming this character will get priority to claim or share this character. They will be informed of their priority of the character, and it'll be up to them whether to keep the character exclusively, allow sharing, or drop them entirely. The latter will be assumed if the user does not respond within a week after being informed of the priority.

What do you guys think?

As others have said, make one yourself. The reason I'm not making it is because I haven't played SDR2

I would still prefer a period of shared priority, but I can see why exclusive priority would be preferred, especially given the exclusive nature of claims in the first place. All in all, I'd approve of this.

Also, we ought to have standards for something like, before you claim the character from the inactive, check the search to see if other expressed interest, and if so, then they have priority (you should still make a post stating your intentions, so that you have at least a bit of priority, ofc).

Note that you have priority even if (or especially if, I guess :P: ) you expressed interest before the original claimant went inactive.

That's all I have to say, at least at the moment.

EDIT: Added the relevant quote

Edited by Euklyd

Thanks Shirley~

Since Emerald dropped his claims, claiming sole possession of Gundam Tanaka.

Also claiming Mondo Oowada/Owada, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Peko Pekoyama, and SDR!Byakuya Togami (AKA Twogami or Fatogami).

You can't claim the same character more than once. Also, I'm not sharing Idun with the likes of you.

Three names, One character. Difference of name claim. I'm pretty sure I can claim the names that you didn't claim~

@Shadow.

Sure. It can clones itself, so you're allowed to have a cell. .w.

Edited by Fateborn

Three names, One character. Difference of name claim.

The rules only state that any alternate names have to be listed to that the search can be easier on the person looking. There's nothing about the character that has those names being able to be claimed by two different people just because one person is using a different name. Speaking of which, my original claim has been edited to include those name just for convenience's sake. Though I have dropped any other claims made in that claim post since I forget when.

Edited by Just call me Al

The rules only state that any alternate names have to be listed to that the search can be easier on the person looking. There's nothing about the character that has those names being able to be claimed by two different people just because one person is using a different name. Speaking of which, my original claim has been edited to include those name just for convenience's sake. Though I have dropped any other claims made in that claim post since I forget when.

Unfortunately, they don't count since I already claimed the two names beforehand.

Why are you complaining? You despite Idoun name, which is completely against you.

Either give up on Idoun and Idenn and take Idun for yourself, or be hypocristic and go against your belief for the sake of having names you hates to not belong to anyone?

Edited by Fateborn

Unfortunately, they don't count since I already claimed the two names beforehand.

Why are you complaining? You despite Idoun name, which is completely against you.

Either give up on Idoun and Idenn and take Idun for yourself, or be hypocristic and go against your belief for the sake of having names you hates to not belong to anyone?

Did you pull this "alternate name" rule out of your ass? Because I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you did.

It's called loophole.

It's called something that will be revised by the the day's end.

Also, I'm pretty sure that claims go to the person who declared the claim first (pretty sure it's Al), and that goes for alternate "spellings" or whatever. So yeah.

It's called something that will be revised by the the day's end.

Also, I'm pretty sure that claims go to the person who declared the claim first (pretty sure it's Al), and that goes for alternate "spellings" or whatever. So yeah.

Yeah, once Proto finds out about this, I'm sure a revision is to follow.

Proto and I talked.

The Idoun I claimed is the Idoun of my FE story. And the characters of Idenn that spells her name.

With that, they're mine 100%