Rate the Unit, Day 7: Sheeda

Dat Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 2 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Each ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. 13th May start the topic again but i am not sure. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

It's Sheeda. Her offense and defense is a bit lacking but her Speed and Luck is quite High but what makes her so special... It's that weapon they call the Wing Spear. Imagine, It can be Forged to +4 or +5 Mt without much money problems. She deserves the full 10/10

Averages:

Gordin: 3.11

Marth: 6.33

Jagen: 6.98

Draug: 7.12

Abel: 8.76

Cain: 8.90

Edited by *Narshen*

She can deal lots of damage to horses, armors, and dragons. She has the Wing Spear ALL to herself, and she gets Javelin chip. Her Strength bites, but forging exists (which makes the Wing Spear even more ridiculous).

10/10

Her Wing Spear; being able to be forged makes her ridiculous!

That means anything armored or mounted is gonna bite the bucket easily; which goes on and on throughout the game!

Yes Finally! NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Shiida. one of the four Pegasus Knights you'll get first. She'll have good stats in speed, skill and luck but her Strength and Defense will end up low, although you can give her stat-boosting items to raise her low stats. and she has her own personal weapon WING SPEAR which is effective against Armored/Mounted enemies and it can be forged for more power if you wanna do more damage.

Early join time, 100% availability, good growths, Wing Spear, Flying unit = 10/10

she deserves a perfect score~

If Marth goes Murderface with Forged Rapier...then Shiida goes on a rampage equivalent to watching all the movies in the Friday the 13th series in fast-forward AT THE SAME TIME thanks to Wing Spear.

I find her annoying STR growth to be...well, annoying. Also HP's a problem.

HAS A PERSONALITY! +1! She's one of the, what, three playable characters that do?

10/10 (Annoying STR/HP fix'd by Bias Personality point)

9/10 because she's not a great user of Gradivus lategame and the Wing Spear isn't as cool in H2 as it is in H5

This, but 9.5 because she has full availability and instant D rank in lances to chuck javelins.

Omg were there only 4 ratings for Draug?

Edited by Elieson

Sheeda rocks with the wingspear, and bad str is fixed with forge. Most of the units in this game are horsemen and knights, so easy kills throughout the game. Unfortunately not a great gravidus user due to bad str. Still deserves.... 10/10 Including bias.

I don't know who Sheeda is, but on the off chance that this is also the rating topic for CAEDA, I give her a 10/10. Forged Wing Spear probably makes her best unit in the game.

Edited by frat_tastic

Shiida

Oookay.

Great max out in Speed, Skill and Luck. Suffers from getting good Str. Not like she needs much of it with bonus weapons such as Dragonpikes, and Wing Spears, and having good crit. Can support with Marth, Wrys, Ogma, Castor, Darros, Navarre, Roger, Jake, and Lorenz. She gets alot of boys. It's no wonder Marth is fond of her. She's like him purity wise. She might need an Angel Robe too since her HP growth isn't too great till class change. 40% in Pegasus/Falcon. Dragonknight has 50%. So it is recommended to make her a Dragonknight upon class change. Every other stat she grows in are exactly the same in every class.

So.....

9/10

Like they say...."Kindness always prevails!"

marshe1.jpg

Edited by リンダ

Only flaws are a poor strength and lack of durability. A forged Wing Spear fixes the first issue, and it either OHKOs or ORKOs most of the bosses in the game.

9.5/10 + 1 for bias

10/10, since the score can't be over 10.

Wing Spear is hax

If she manages to be the best unit on H5 there's no reason for her not to be in H2

10/10

Wouldn't the best unit in H5 be Lena? I don't really know, haha, I guess Caeda's function can't be replicated as easily, but still....first Warper.

Edited by Refa

Wouldn't the best unit in H5 be Lena? I don't really know, haha, I guess Caeda's function can't be replicated as easily, but still....first Warper.

Who's Lena warping to kill every boss ever without Shiida? Plus Lena's value goes down if you don't like to play warpskip (still good, since heals and all). Caeda's value stays the same because there are so many fucking cavaliers.

Edited by Luminescent Blade