Rate the Unit, Day 12: Cord

Peppy

Dat Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 2 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Each ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. 13th May start the topic again but i am not sure. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Averages:

Gordin: 3.11

Bord: 4.37

Wrys: 5.92

Marth: 6.33

Jagen: 6.98

Draug: 7.12

Ogma: 7.56

Abel: 8.76

Cain: 8.90

Barst: 9.40

Sheeda: 9.89

Edit your topic title to include the words please delete.

Anyway, E rank Cord with innate 10% magic/res growths for some reason. Dude must reading when not lumberjacking. He has bases similar to Barst, minus the huge str, but a higher str growth as well (10 whole %).

I can never really squeeze him into my team, what with such low ranks, but he can get by with decent speed base/growth.

Good thing skill isn't really necessary in this game.

Underwhelming 4.5/10.

Edited by Elieson

Edit your topic title to include the words please delete.

Anyway, E rank Cord with innate 10% magic/res growths for some reason. Dude must read when noy lumberjacking. He has bases similar to Barst, minus the huge str, but a higher str growth as well (10 whole %).

I can never really squeeze him into my team, what with such low ranks, bur he can get by with decent speed base/growth.

Good thing skill isn't really necessary in this game.

Underwhelming 4.5/10.

Ah, sorry. I just edited the first post... It's removed now...

He starts with E axes, which means he can't even use a hand axe right from the start, not to mention it'll take him forever to get C rank for hammers. He's probably better off reclassing to dark mage, since it won't make a difference with weapon ranks.

4/10

Cord's good in this game, well at least growth wise. E rank in all weapons is pretty bad, but on H2 its not that big of a problem really. He has an awesome spd growth and a good spd base, plus a very good str growth. Even if he's reclassed to mercenary, he's having a stable Str growth of 30% (which is just 5% less than Cav! Cain's str growth)

He should be able to get a decent weapon rank in anything you choose at least by C5 or C6. Preferably axes, you'll like axes better and then on promo he can have D swords, D + axes)

7/10