A theory about Morgan.

Getting back to the theory of the playable Morgan being the one not named Morgan... isn't there a similar situation going on with Gregor?

I have a theory as well, it's sort of like Airship Canon's theory, but here goes:

The Future Past happens after the main game if Lucina and co. DIDN'T travel back in time, or were killed before they could meet with their parents, etc. The gang in the DLC are the children born after the main game (or in Lucina's case, the baby Lucina we meet at the beginning of Chapter 12). 2nd gen Morgan, sibling or no, comes from this timeline. It would also explain how 2nd Gen Morgan can be from this timeline if their parents are the likes of Gangrel or Emmeryn for example. In this timeline, Robin unwillingly becomes Grima, as made apparent through out the DLC. The Morgan that's Robin's child in FTP is actually named Morgan, while the other Morgan could simply come from a seperate timeline, but that adds to more confusion when Female Robin doesn't acknowledge the name of female Morgan, only referencing her male Morgan. I'm going to assume this is some translation error, unless someone with the JP script proves otherwise.

If Morgan is 3rd Gen, obviously they don't come from this timeline, but an alternate version of this timeline where Lucina and co. DO travel back in time to defeat Grima, which the main storyline.

And what about Morgan's sibling? Morgan's sibling comes from Lucina's timeline, but their Morgan was probably lost or killed before they could get to her/him (in Lucina's case). They might actually acknowledge this fact, but refuse to believe it.

What exactly do you need clarifying?

At the end of TFP after you beat Grima with the children surviving. In the localization male MU acknowledges both Morgans by name, while the Female MU only acknowledges male Morgan

At the end of TFP after you beat Grima with the children surviving. In the localization male MU acknowledges both Morgans by name, while the Female MU only acknowledges male Morgan

Female MU:

[ギムレー]

ちっ・・・こちらを追わせたマークも失敗したということですか・・・

Male MU:

[ギムレー]

ちっ・・・こちらを追わせたマークも失敗したということか・・・

Same thing.

"The Marc/Morgan I sent to you failed as well..."

For both of them.

Grima

[if Male] Grr... So the Morgan I sent after your group failed as well. So much for manipulating the children's sympathies... But it matters little. The Fire Emblem gives you no power over me. ...Not now that Naga is dead.

[if Female] Grr... Morgan has failed me twice... So much for manipulating the child's sympathies... But it matters little. The Fire Emblem gives you no power over me. ...Not now that Naga is dead.

So Male MU's line is the true one. Two Marcs/Morgans being acknowledged by the Dark Dragon possessed MU.

Female MU:

[ギムレー]

ちっ・・・こちらを追わせたマークも失敗したということですか・・・

Male MU:

[ギムレー]

ちっ・・・こちらを追わせたマークも失敗したということか・・・

Same thing.

"The Marc/Morgan I sent to you failed as well..."

For both of them.

Grima

[if Male] Grr... So the Morgan I sent after your group failed as well. So much for manipulating the children's sympathies... But it matters little. The Fire Emblem gives you no power over me. ...Not now that Naga is dead.

[if Female] Grr... Morgan has failed me twice... So much for manipulating the child's sympathies... But it matters little. The Fire Emblem gives you no power over me. ...Not now that Naga is dead.

So Male MU's line is the true one. Two Marcs/Morgans being acknowledged by the Dark Dragon possessed MU.

Alright so the other Morgan has to come from another timeline in this case