Want me to buy/ship you the FE merchandise from Comiket? Inquire within!

Hirondelle

Hello SF,

After getting approval from the top...

I go by Bryars/Bossadai/Hirondelle/Chrom. Long story short, I live in Japan, and am planning on going to this Comiket Special 6 where the Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary Merchandise will be sold.

At first I was going to just buy stuff for myself, but figured I would offer to buy/ship anything for the people who don't have access to this event (i.e. everyone outside of Japan, lol).

So, I've set up my own PayPal account, and am ready to receive $$$ from people who want me to get them any of the items. However...

SOME DISCLAIMERS:

- I can't guarantee that all of these items will be available when I get there. I have no idea how popular this one booth will be!

- I can't guarantee that the FE vendor will let me buy a bunch of their products in bulk. I'm as much of a believer in capitalism as the next guy, but there may be some ridiculous rule of "one item per person" or something that I won't be aware of until I get there. In that case, the priority will go to yours truly, then as a first-come-first-serve basis.

- Your items are being shipped to you from literally the other side of the planet, so please be patient if you don't get it the next day...or week...or even month, God forbid!

I predict the actual shipping price for each package will be quite low, since I'm working out of a military base, and their rates are low in general. So, don't worry about sending money for shipping. I got ya covered.

Additionally, if this sounds like some kind of sketchy attempt to steal money from a bunch of global FE fans, please realize that my intentions are absolutely pure. I have a well-paying career already, and getting an average of 2000 yen from several people isn't going to make me rich beyond my wildest dreams.

So, that's it. The process is very easy - you just need a (free) PayPal account. Just post here which items you want and the total in Yen so I know how much to bring with me, I'll PM you my email address, you PM me your name/shipping address, and then send me the USD equivalent via PayPal, and I'll take care of the rest (And, it's easy to convert currencies. For example, just type "2000 JPY to USD" into Google, and you'll get the corresponding amount).

Of course if you send me money, and your item isn't in stock, or if there's some other outlying reason for you wanting your money back for whatever reason, I'll immediately send it back, no problem.

Alright! Who wants some cool FE stuff?

ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER: I've found that listed shirt sizes here in Japan tend to be smaller than their American counterparts (I have no knowledge on other countries' sizes). So, if you order one, be aware that it may be smaller than you expect it to be! I can't confirm the actual size until the day of the event, unfortunately.

List of People (Bold=Paid money confirmed):

VincentASM - CD, Staff Book - 4,000円
kingddd - Staff Book - 2,000円
L95 - Poster Set, Staff Book - 3,000円
christianponte - CD(x2) - 4,000円
Siskan - T-shirt (XL), Photo Frame, Staff Book - 12000円
ZekeroXBlade - T-Shirt (L), Tiki Badge, Owain Badge, Staff Book, - 6,000円
The Legendary Falchion - CD, Poster Set - 3,000円
Astromime - T-shirt (M), GBA Badge Set, Poster Set, Staff Book - 9,000円
Andalukia - CD, Poster Set - 3000円
MJThom_2009 - Poster Set - 1,000円
Spikey - CD - 2,000円

Isylia - CD, Olivia Badge, Lucina Badge, Poster Set, Staff Book - 6,000円
TheRadiantShark - CD, iPhone 5 Case, Poster Set, Staff Book - 9,000円
NightShade - Henry Badge, Tumbler - 2,000円
Prince of Iris - CD, Staff Book - 4,000円

Umbri - Chrom Badge, Tharja Badge, iPhone 6 Case, Tumbler, Poster Set - 7,500円

chazbc24 - T-Shirt (M), T-Shirt (L) - 6,000円

sara. - Morgan Badge, Staff Book - 5000円

Crazy Foxie - Tote Bag, Staff Book - 3,500円

spoon98 - CD, Poster Set - 3000円

Jyosua - CD, Staff Book - 4000円

charmedx3 - File Set, Stahl Badge, Cordelia Badge, Henry Badge, Tharja Badge, Staff Book - 5000円

Edited by Hirondelle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there!

Would I be able to pay you for 2 soundtrack CDs if they allow it? I collect game soundtracks, but my Fire Emblem collection is particularly special to me. If they let you get multiple, I'd like to get one extra to keep sealed. If they don't, then you can just send one and the excess funds back.

So it'd be:

Anniversary CD 2,000円 (x2)

Total: 4,000

Also, I know you said don't worry about shipping, but if a little extra would help to make sure it's well protected so the jewel cases aren't damaged on arrival, let me know and I'll throw in a bit more.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to ask for stuff and purchase.. I'm getting a hefty loan out so I could use my extra money.. Choices choices.

Very nice of you to offer this, thank you.

Official staff book

T-shirt (L)

Photo frame

12000 yen.

I'm staying in Tokyo for about a week, starting 5th of April. Can you hold on to everything for a few days and then send everything to my hotel so that I can save onshipping?

Edited by Siskan

I'd like the poster set (1000) and staff book(2000). 3000 yen, that would be like $24.26 at current conversion, right?

Thanks for doing this~

You got it right. Standby for the next 2 weeks!

Very nice of you to offer this, thank you.

Official staff book

T-shirt (L)

Photo frame

12000 yen.

I'm staying in Tokyo for about a week, starting 5th of April. Can you hold on to everything for a few days and then send everything to my hotel so that I can save on shipping?

Hey there, I can just come give it to you in person and avoid the mess of shipping across the planet haha. I'll put your name on the list and I'll send you a message regarding payment.

I'd like the soundtrack and poster set if at all possible, so that's 3000 yen or around $24.67.

Thank you so much for doing this, you are awesome! :)

Edited by The Legendary Falchion

Of course if you send me money, and your item isn't in stock, or if there's some other outlying reason for you wanting your money back for whatever reason, I'll immediately send it back, no problem.

You should add another disclaimer. PayPal fees will apply and they will get like a dollar or so taken if that scenario happens and you refund them. So as much as I am tempted by this thread and the wonderful thing you're doing, I think there will be a limit since this *IS* official stuff.

僕には入らないですけど,FEファンたちのため,そんなことをしてくれてありがとうございます。Hirondelleさんは親切な人ですよね。

You should add another disclaimer. PayPal fees will apply and they will get like a dollar or so taken if that scenario happens and you refund them. So as much as I am tempted by this thread and the wonderful thing you're doing, I think there will be a limit since this *IS* official stuff.

And the fact that seeing someone buy so much of the same product will cause tons of suspicions. Maybe the best way is to get some third parties or random friends or convention goers to help out. But hey IS if you don't want us to buy your stuff then it's your loss.

Thanks mate, this is really cool of you.

I'd like the poster set (1000), the staff book(2000), gba fire emblem badge set (3000) and the shirt(M)(3000).

Total: 9000 yen

Helloooo

I've literally just created this account just to inquire for 1) poster set and 2)soundtrack from Comiket! I really really appreciate you for doing this and please let me know if you could! I will send the money promptly once you let me know :)) Thanks!

Edit: Ehem, sorry I forgot to include the total, which should be 3000 yen. (2000 for soundtrack and 1000 for poster set)

Edited by andalukia

I'm aware of the fees, and I assume people sending their money through PayPal will notice it as well. This is another reason why I'm offering to ship for free. Of course they will lose a bit of money if complications occur and I can't get their items. In general I hope everyone acknowledges the "risks" in this whole procedure...but at the end of the day, I won't stop reimbursing you until you're satisfied. That's the promise I make to all y'all, and the risk I'M willing to take, because I like the FE community, and y'all deserve a chance and getting this kind of stuff!

Also I have no idea what you're saying. I speak Arabic, not Japanese haha

And the fact that seeing someone buy so much of the same product will cause tons of suspicions. Maybe the best way is to get some third parties or random friends or convention goers to help out. But hey IS if you don't want us to buy your stuff then it's your loss.

I'm aware, and everyone sending me money should be aware of this as well, since this is one of my original disclaimers. I'm trying to get people to come with me, don't worry.

Hello, this is really nice of you.

I would like the poster set (1000), the staff book (2000), the cd (2000) and Olivia/Lucina badges (1000).

Total : 6000 yen, thank you!

Edited by Isylia

Hey hirondelle, I made a Serenes forest account just to reply! I would like the poster set, staffbook, cd, and the iphone 5 case(idc if its too expensive!)!
Thank you so much! PM for more details! :)

Edit: forgot total! poster (1000), staff book (2000), cd (2000), iphone case ( 4000)

total: 9000!

Edited by TheRadiantShark

Hello! This is such a nice thing to do for fellow Fire Emblem fans, thanks so much!

I would like:

- Henry badge (500 yen)

- IPhone 5s case (4000 yen)

- Coffee cup (I don't know whether the two designs are on separate cups, but if so, I want the one with the Mark of Grima on it) (1500 yen)

Total: 6000 yen

Thanks again!

- Coffee cup (I don't know whether the two designs are on separate cups, but if so, I want the one with the Mark of Grima on it) (1500 yen)

Apparently, there's only one type of tumbler - one that has both designs on it. I'm assuming this isn't a dealbreaker for you!

Apparently, there's only one type of tumbler - one that has both designs on it. I'm assuming this isn't a dealbreaker for you!

Definitely not a deal breaker! And I think I actually will not go for the phone case, so I'll send you a payment of 2000 yen.

Hi Hirondelle,

Thank you for letting those of us who can't make it to Comiket this year get a chance to buy this merchandise! I'd like the phone case for the iPhone 6 (4000), the poster set (1000), the tumbler (1500), the Chrom pin (500), and the Tharja pin (500).

Total: 7500

Thanks again for the opportunity!