Fire Emblem Fates Key Chains coming in October

Hardin

I haven't seen this mentioned on the forums, so lock if this is old.

The company which made all those key chains for Awakening have announced two batches of Fates key chains. Like the thread title says they will be released this October.

image01.jpgimage01.jpg

The Nohr siblings look much better in chibi form than the Hoshido siblings..

I may buy the Camilla or Leon keychain.

I would also like to buy Say'ri's keychain from Awakening one of these days.

I'm surprised they're releasing keychains for Fates already, considering that it took a while for Awakening keychains to be made.

EDIT: Well, announcing them at least.

Edited by Sunwoo

I'm surprised they're releasing keychains for Fates already, considering that it took a while for Awakening keychains to be made.

EDIT: Well, announcing them at least.

Well Fire Emblem was on the decline prior to Awakenings release, with it's new found popularity Nintendo probably wanted to hit the ground running with merchandise.

Oh, these things again huh? I remember the Awakening ones being ridiculously expensive, for key chains anyways, and no doubt these will be priced similarly.

I was able to resist buying them last time, and my wallet prays for me being able to do it again, although, I wouldn't mind if they made more of those action figures like that Lucina one.

Where can these be bought?

lol this is the first time I hear about Awakening key chains, how did I miss that xD

The Nohr siblings look much better in chibi form than the Hoshido siblings..

My thoughts exactly

I find it funny that Joker/Jakob was chosen to fill the Nohr group, but Felicia's nowhere to be seen. shitstorm by Felicia fans in 3... 2...

AmiAmi already has preorders up for the keychains and other FEif merch that you can see here. Sadly, they only sell the keychains in set boxes. I'd rather just get individuals since I don't really need 6 keychains...

Can anyone tell me if they're sold as a full set or are they're blind boxes?

full set, if they're following what they did with the awakening keychains !

alsdkfjs my Hoshido babies look so GOOD cries

going to sit tight and wait for all the characters to be released before I order ; u ;

full set, if they're following what they did with the awakening keychains !

alsdkfjs my Hoshido babies look so GOOD cries

going to sit tight and wait for all the characters to be released before I order ; u ;

*A* Thanks so much! It's what I hoped but I was prepared for the worst. As in, I preordered both sets before bothering to find out if they're random or not. OTL