Abel and Lon'qu join the fray

Okay so I finally got on my PC, Abel is riding a cycle like Cain.

It appears one of the Devs said they will show more enemies from the FE series on the 10th and I think Abel and Lon'Qu are among though(but recruitable?)

YO CAIN VS ABEL LET'S GO!!!!

I'm excited. Lon'qu looks cute!! Are they really enemies? I'd love to have them as allies.

I believe they are gonna appear as enemies first but perhaps you can recruit them like classic SMT?(Or hell FE who knows probably more on the FE side cause they aren't gonna be generic enemies I'd imagine)

Abel and Lon'qu are enemy Mirages, and according to some leakers, Gangrel, Aversa, Excellus and Garrick appear in the magazine as well

*fixed

Thats actually ironic, considering how Lon'qu was never an enemy unit in the main story, yet Navarre was originally. Then again, we don't really know much about Yoshiro, or even if he's recruit able at all. Tho I can say he certainly does look the archetype, from his trailer

Yoshiro is a playable character, That much we know and we also know he is gonna start out as an enemy.

I highly highly doubt that Abel and Lon'qu will stay as enemies and it sorta doesn't make sense though I could be wrong who knows.

My speculation is that we'll meet more mirages in the game that are allies in their original games and probably recruit them for either sub-mirages or perhaps certain mirages will be compatible with our characters(Like Persona1/2)

So does this mean they're recruitable? And in that case does that mean that our characters can swap Mirages of the same class? ie: Tsubasa can swap Caeda for Catria, Sumia, or Cordelia; Yoshiro can swap Navarre for Lon'qu; etc.

So does this mean they're recruitable? And in that case does that mean that our characters can swap Mirages of the same class? ie: Tsubasa can swap Caeda for Catria, Sumia, or Cordelia; Yoshiro can swap Navarre for Lon'qu; etc.

That's kinda what I was getting at in my post up above. We don't know for sure but that makes the most sense. I also see Marth and Lucina being in the game(Maybe not Lucina who knows) but Marth just has to be in the game it'd blow my mind if he wasn't.

Cain and Lon'qu are enemy Mirages, and according to some leakers, Gangrel, Aversa, Excellus and Garrick appear in the magazine as well

and
were already known from previous videos. Garrick mentionned surprises me though, forgot who was the character until I looked for it.

That would be interesting, but seeing how they promote the bonds between each Mirage and his master, I doubt we'll be able to do that, but I would like it.

I don't think they'd have Marth as an antagonist, He's either in as a replacement mirage for Itsuki(What if Chrom dies RIP) or for another character.

Or simply won't be in at all which would suck it'd be cool if he was in as a supporting character along with Tiki though.

Marth on-stage and singing, all of my yes

With the reveal of both Abel and Lon'qu, I kinda wonder whether or not someone can have more than one mirage. . .

Maybe it'll be like a weird thing where certain mirages of a class can be on a character.

tmp6J1y.jpg?1xi4CQBY.jpg?1Ll2xvdA.jpg?1TCVZZxp.jpg?1

Heroes from the Fire Emblem series will also be present as enemy Mirages invading Japan. Famitsu gets dramatic, asking if the only way to stop them is through battle.

• First up is Abel from Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi. He’s Cain’s rival and close friend. Due to a curse of some kind, he holds fierce jealousy toward his partner Cain. Having become a Dark Knight, he stands before the party.
  • Next up is Lon’qu from Fire Emblem Awakening. Despite his turn to the dark side, his personality remains cool and stoic. For some reason, he wanders endlessly through the deepness of the Idolosphere.
  • Aversa from Fire Emblem Awakening is reimagined in a big way, visually. She has a cold, ruthless personality. She strikes at the weakness in Tsubasa’s older sister’s heart. She enjoys controlling her. It seems she knows something about the truth behind the enemy’s motivations.
  • Gangrel from Fire Emblem Awakening is also present as an enemy, and he’s equally as crazy looking. He’s a giant upper body that takes up most of the screen. Despite his size, he specializes in controlling the desires of humanity, and making them run wild.
  • Garrick from Fire Emblem Awakening is also in. He appears before the main character just after he becomes a Mirage Master. He’s wild and destructive, and is proud of his immense power. He wields a giant axe-like weapon.
  • Excellus from Fire Emblem Awakening is also in, which is ridiculous. He looks at humans as pawns in his messed up game. He’ll do anything to accomplish her goals. He’s a total coward. He’s attracted to Tsubasa’s qualities. (x)
Edited by Mysterique Sign

I don't know why I see "Idolosphere" or "Idolsphere" so much, the katakana "イドラスファイア" (idorasufaia) are much more closer to something like "Hydrasphere", as opposed to "アイドルスファイア" (aidorusufaia) or "アイドロスファイア" (aidorosufaia).

Apart from Lon'qu, Aversa and Gangrel which seem pretty "normal" (as normal as they could have been I suppose), the look of the other mirages is... interesting, I don't dislike it, but it sure is surprising.