Fire Emblem merchandise from Cipher Festival 2016 (Osaka 1/31, Tokyo 2/6) | All Hail Kyokko

christianponte

banner_sai2016_a.png

More Fire Emblem merchandise, including 25th Anniversary and Cipher merchandise, will be available at Fire Emblem 0 (cipher) Festival 2016.

Armor Knight crackers - ¥1,000 each (US$8.50)

senbei.png

Fire Emblem 0 Artworks (Illustrations from the cards) - ¥2,000 each (US$17.25)

artworks.png

Fire Emblem 0 (cipher) Sleeve Collection - ¥700 each (US$6)

sleeve.png

Play Mat - ¥3,500 each (US$30)

playmatt.png

Can Badge Sets - ¥1,500 each (US$13)

badgeset.png

Random Awakening/If Badges - ¥500 each (US$4)

ifbadge.png

25th Anniversary Fire Emblem Festival DVD - ¥5,800 each (US$50)

dvd.png

One Hundred Songs of Heroes - ¥8,400 each (US$72.25)

hyakka.png

One Hundred Songs of Heroes Append Disc - ¥1,500 each (US$13)

disc.png

If anyone can go, I'm going to need the Armor Knight Crackers, Artbook III, both Play Mats, the Tellius (green) badge set, and maybe the sleeves and possible some individual badges.

It's a good thing my drone repair cost was $150 instead of $650 like I worried it might be. :P

Some items from Cipher Festival, Comiket 89, and the 25th Anniversary Concerts will be sold through other retailers. See below:

25th Anniversary Fire Emblem Festival/Concert DVD

Fire Emblem: Awakening Original Soundtrack (Fire Emblem Best Collection Series)

One Hundred Songs of Heroes

Renka, "IF ~ One's Thoughts" (Limited Edition w/ DVD)

Edited by christianponte

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we'd have a short break. Guess it never ends!

Really love the first two artbooks so definitely interested in getting the third.

Armor Knight Crackers? It would be a fun twist if they turned out to be graham crackers, lol.

Cipher's website has updated with the information on goods being sold at Cipher Sai: http://fecipher.jp/event/ciphersai2016_goods/

The armor knight crackers are crackers with pictures of armor knights printed on them. Mr. Kitanishi has mentioned them before on previous live broadcasts. Apparently they're fairly hard.

The four sets of card sleeves were the ones previously packaged in the two box sets that were sold at Comiket. The can badges are the ones that were sold at Comiket. With a purchase they're handing out the Comiket Camilla promo card as well, while supplies last.

The play mats are different. One is a pixel version of the main characters, the other one is the joined SR Hinoka and Camilla image.

I plan on going to Cipher Sai West; I may be able to pick up some items for people in a limited fashion.

I plan on going to Cipher Sai West; I may be able to pick up some items for people in a limited fashion.

Yay!

Hmm, looks like I'd need Artbook III, the Tellius (green) badge set, any individual badges, both new Play Mats (but didn't they already have a pixel version of the main characters?), and those "Armor Knight Crakers," if either you or luyairis can make it. Seems like both of you will be at the Tokyo one, so maybe you can coordinate?

I'll update the main post regarding those crackers.

Edited by christianponte

Seems like both of you will be at the Tokyo one, so maybe you can coordinate?

Isn't Cipher Sai West the Osaka one? It would make sense for Tokyo to be East.

Also, I'll pretty much only do clean-up orders, or orders from anyone I've already added on Skype.

Edited by luyairis

Cipher's website has updated with the information on goods being sold at Cipher Sai: http://fecipher.jp/event/ciphersai2016_goods/

So I might have a shot at the third artbook, haha.

Please let us know if either of you are willing to take orders. :)

Isn't Cipher Sai West the Osaka one? It would make sense for Tokyo to be East.

You're right, I read that wrong.

If anyone can get stuff for me, I'm going to need the Armor Knight Crackers, Artbook III, both Play Mats, the Tellius (green) badge set. Oh, that is MUCH easier on the wallet this time. Maybe I'll even go for the four sleeves and some random individual badges... maybe.

I'll be going to the Osaka Cipher Sai on the 31st because I live in the Kansai area. luyairis is located closer to the Tokyo one on the 6th of February.

The pixel play mat at Comiket was based on the Fates artwork; the one sold at Cipher Sai will be similar to the pixel box set that was sold at Comiket, like how the Main Character play mat at Comiket matched the Character box set.

There are a few things I'd like to note about my ability to pick up items:

My local weekly Cipher shop tournament is on Sunday nights and I'll probably go straight to it from Cipher Sai, so a large amount of items would be difficult for me to manage. I'll stop taking orders if I think it will become an issue.

Play mats will also be gently rolled up to save on space.

I'd like payments to be made via Paypal, after the items have been purchased.

To offset Paypal fees and the cost of shipping materials, I am going to be asking for a small fee.

I'll try my best, but I can make absolutely no promises on obtaining can badges.

I work full time, so orders probably won't get shipped until the 6th of February.

I'm not accepting requests for the two Aqua promotion cards.

Kyokko, that would be amazing if you can do that. If you might not be able to get the Tellius badge set for me, maybe I might be able to ask luyairis to try to nab that and Aqua promo cards for me (which I didn't even realize were at this thing). BUT hopefully they'll learn from Comiket and start limiting items right away, so the badge sets might be easier to obtain. Hopefully. :^_^: The good thing is that if you probably don't plan on shipping until the end of the week, that gives everyone plenty of time to plan accordingly for the Tokyo one.

For anyone wondering, the Play Mats, even in their original plastic, are very resilient, so being rolled isn't a big problem.

Edited by christianponte

It's not that I won't try to get the can badges, Comiket just made me extremely wary of them. I'll try to be there when it opens in the morning, so I don't think that a couple of can badge sets will be impossible, but there will be problems at some point if lots of people want me to pick them up. I still want the black and white sets myself, as well as a few randoms.

Please PM me if you want me to pick up items and are willing to make a payment via Paypal, preferably in yen.

The Aqua promos that Mr. Kozaki drew during a live broadcast are being distributed to people who participate in the regional qualifiers for the national tournament, as well as being given out to people who go to Cipher Sai. Since they're being handed out once to each visitor instead of given out with a purchase like Camilla, I think getting duplicates will be a bit more difficult.

Kyokko, if it's not too much a problem for you, you can just send me a list of whatever's still remaining afterwards, and I'll take care of it.

Only difference is, I'll need payment up-front instead of afterwards. I'll be going in person myself this time though, and if I feel I can't take your order, I won't.

Also, yeah, I'm closer to the Tokyo one lol. I live in Tokyo.

Kyokko, I sent you a PM. Thanks again! Regarding the badge sets, I only need green. I obtained the other four via auction sites, so I paid more than I wanted to, but it wasn't outrageous, at least. So that plus a few other items.

Assuming you can get those, I'll just ask luyairis to try for the Aqua cards. Aside from the Badge Set and maybe the Play Mats, I don't anticipate the other items being as tough to get.

Edited by christianponte

It's not that I won't try to get the can badges, Comiket just made me extremely wary of them. I'll try to be there when it opens in the morning, so I don't think that a couple of can badge sets will be impossible, but there will be problems at some point if lots of people want me to pick them up. I still want the black and white sets myself, as well as a few randoms.

Please PM me if you want me to pick up items and are willing to make a payment via Paypal, preferably in yen.

The Aqua promos that Mr. Kozaki drew during a live broadcast are being distributed to people who participate in the regional qualifiers for the national tournament, as well as being given out to people who go to Cipher Sai. Since they're being handed out once to each visitor instead of given out with a purchase like Camilla, I think getting duplicates will be a bit more difficult.

I sent you as PM as well, just for the series III artbook. Hope it's not too much to ask for P:

Armor Knight Crackers? It would be a fun twist if they turned out to be graham crackers, lol.

Doga will choke all the points

even the points in your throat

I know I want:

Armor Knight crackers
Artbook III
one of each sleeve collection (so all 4)
one of each playmat (so all 2)
the promo card too, but that sounds like it will be too hard to get. =( Looks like it is the same as from Comika, so I don't need that one.
too bad the Aqua promos are for tournament participation only.
If you can't Kyokko, that is fine, I can ask luyairis if he still wants to deal with the craziness.
Edited by Aquantis

I want:

2x Camilla/Hinoka play mat

1x Fire Emblem 0 Artworks III (just the 3rd volume)

15x Individual can badges (better chance to get the Camilla and Azura badges I need)

All the Azura set promos in the world, lol (OK, fine, just 5 sets :P)

I'll send you a PM in a bit.

~ Sokloeum

Should be 65. That's how much come in all of the other sleeve sets.

The 89 throws me off...I didn't expect 89 but japan is notoriously weird sometimes.