Group Purchase: Merchandise from Cipher 1st Anniversary Caravan (Osaka 6/25, et al.) | All Hail Kisaragi!

banner_1caravan.png

More Fire Emblem merchandise, including merchandise from Comiket 89 and Cipher Sai, will be available at Fire Emblem 0 (cipher) 1st Anniversary Caravan on/at the following dates/locations:

6/25 Osaka

7/3 Sendai

7/10 Hiroshima

7/16 Nagoya

7/24 Niigata

7/31 Fukuoka

8/7 Tokushima

8/14 Sapporo

8/20 Tokyo

I know Comiket was a nightmare for all of us involved and Cipher Sai also sold out insanely fast, but given the multiple locations for this caravan tour plus the lessons learned from the last two events, I hope we can find someone to go to one or more of these events and pick up items for the group. Otherwise, we'll all have to seek them out on auction sites for at least 2x, 3x, or more times the retail cost. The following items will be available. USD prices are estimates as of the May 23rd conversion rate, and may vary significantly from the conversion rate throughout the summer.

1caravan_goods.png

New Items:

• Fire Emblem 0 Artworks IV (Illustrations from the cards) - ¥2,000 (US$18.30)
  • Card Binder - ¥3,000 (US$27.50)
  • Can Badge Set (Roy et al.) - ¥1,500 (US$13.75)
  • Tote Bag - ¥1,500 (US$13.75)
  • Ballpoint Pen - ¥500 (US$4.75)
  • Play Mat (Leo/Takumi) - ¥3,500 (US$32.00)
  • Play Mat (Pixel Lords) - ¥3,500 (US$32.00)

Returning Items:

• Fire Emblem 0 Artworks I, II, & III (Illustrations from the cards) - ¥2,000 each (US$18.30)
  • Can Badge Sets - ¥1,500 each (US$13.75)
  • Play Mat (Camilla/Hinoka) - ¥3,500 (US$32.00)
  • Play Mat (Elise/Sakura) - ¥3,500 (US$32.00)

If anyone can go, I'm going to need the one each of the new items, perhaps multiple of the pens. Additionally, a pair of promotional Cipher cards featuring Felicia will be distributed to guests. I'll need both of those too. Luckily, I just came into a bonus $1000, so I should be good to cover anyone who can get me what I need for retail cost, plus a little extra for your trouble.

Some items from Cipher Festival, Comiket 89, and the 25th Anniversary Concerts will be sold through other retailers. See below:

Edited by christianponte

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they didn't go as smoothly as we would have wanted (although I think the Cipher Sai events were really well from what I hear), but they were still successful enough and those that made it happen for us deserve all the praise we can give!

That being said, I sure hope we can get someone to help us non-Japan dwellers yet again. I myself would want the pen, Artworks IV, and the album at least. The Purple Badge set and the tote bag would be nice too, but I don't wanna jump the gun here. I was able to reliably cover my costs the last two times, so funding from me won't be an issue at all.

I am definitely interested in purchasing some of this merchandise if anyone is kind enough to help us out, thank you~ <3 Hoping to pick up the binder, the little sister playmat, some of the can badges, and a pen.

If anyone is able to go but is on the fence about taking on such a task for the group, I will issue the following bounty: If anyone's willing to take on the task for us as a group and manages to get me everything I need (at least one each of the new items plus Felicia/Flora cards, and perhaps multiple pens), I will pay for ¥3,500 worth of additional merchandise for that person. That is, of course, in addition to the cost of my items plus my share of any additional costs.

I also say "at least" because it might be nice to pick up extras for anyone on here who might be late to the party. Otherwise, I can give them away on my upcoming video series. Of course, this would only be for items that haven't sold out. I don't want extras of any item until everyone in our group who wants that item gets at least one.

And if I'm feeling generous at the time, I might also pay for up to one pen each (not shipping) for anyone who was part of the Comiket 89 group. We'll see. I'm thinking about it. :)

Edited by christianponte

I'd love a binder and then a tote in that order, however let's not try to overburden the people with requests here.

As for the binder itself it doesn't have any sleeves but they gave the dimensions so you would have to add your own sleeves.

I'll gladly pay anyone extra (added to the actual products price and shipping costs) if they're up for looking around for a playmat and tote bag with the pixel lords on them for me.

Though knowing how chaotic it was last time, and how people tended to take advantage of them- it's not required. I can always try and look around online myself aftwards to see if I can find anything. But it would be much appreciated and I'd pay you extra for the all the hard effort (just shoot me a message and we'll discuss the amount of that c: )

Edited by Rowiehz

Christian unleashing the big guns, I see : P

Well, I just made a front page post, so hopefully we can find somebody who's interested.

EDIT: Oh, I know, I should link to this thread.

Edited by VincentASM

I want that binder and the artbooks. It's pretty hard to find a reasonable method to store all these cards. And what better way to do it then to get an official binder.

If anyone can get any merchandise from here pm me as well.

Well, I ask my best friend to see what he can do. He lives about an hour away from Sapporo. But the event takes place in August, I'm not sure if everyone is in a rush to get all these things by June and also he's not making 100% guarantees since he doesn't know exactly where he is in August. But if he is still there, he could help out.

Another thing too is if we could figure out what country everyone's from and group people's shipments together, and then distribute them via domestic mail within those countries, we could save on shipping overall. Volume-wise, the binder and play mats will take up the most space, so it might be smart to ship one large package to the US for those of us in the US first, then relay each person's order domestically from there, like we did with Comiket.

Well, I ask my best friend to see what he can do. He lives about an hour away from Sapporo. But the event takes place in August, I'm not sure if everyone is in a rush to get all these things by June and also he's not making 100% guarantees since he doesn't know exactly where he is in August. But if he is still there, he could help out.

Any help would be appreciated! Especially if we can get various people who plan to attend the Caravan in different cities, that can help to lighten the workload for any particular person, and make it more likely that more people will get the stuff they hope to get. If your friend thinks he can help, keep me/us in the loop and I'll try to organize everyone that's able to go with a gameplan. :)

Edited by christianponte