1) FE1: What is the full name of the “Miracle” (aka Mercury) weapon?
A Miracle Axe
B Miracle Blade
C Miracle Rapier – Mentioned by Est in Chapter 18
D Miracle Sword – This is the correct answer in FE3 and the two DS remakes
2) FE2: What is the maximum number of random item drops that can be obtained?
A 10 – By the way, this number is lower the earlier in the game you are
3) FE3: “Heartless fiends who point their arrows at our holy kingdom, if you wish to step foot inside Akaneia Palace, then you’ll have to kill me first!” Who says this line?
C Midia – In case you were wondering, this is an unused battle conversation. Perhaps there was once a scenario where Midia believed in Hardin’s lies?
4) FE4: Which of the following best describes Lenster’s main industry/industries?
A Agriculture – Grandbell and Augustria
B Agriculture, crafts and fishing – Answers taken from the FE: Treasure book
C Fishing and hunting – Verdane, Silesia and Thracia (in Thracia’s case, add mining)
D Livestock farming – Isaac
5) FE5: During development, what class was August?
B Dark Mage – At least, according to the bottom-most image on the official site. Look who’s right next to Leaf on the map…
6) FE6: Just as Durandal is called the “Blazing Sword”, what special title is Eckesachs also known as?
A Champion’s Sword – AKA Hasha no Tsurugi
B Blade of Legends – Some Japanese sites actually use this title for Eckesachs, but I’m 99% sure it’s not official
C Royal Sword
D Nothing – I had to put in a trick question somewhere
7) FE7: When a character damages themselves with the Devil Axe and is attacked by a Hand Axe-equipped enemy, the game may hang up. Which of these enemies does not cause this phenomenon?
C Great Lord
D Hero – Brigand also causes this glitch. Lord (Hector), Warrior, General and Paladin don’t. Special thanks to kevinatrs for discovering this glitch.
8) FE7: In the prototype version, what does holding R and B and pressing Select twice do?
A Automatically complete the chapter
B Restore a highlighted character’s items to their maximum amount of Uses
C Move to the next turn of the Player Phase, skipping other Phases
D Open a menu that lets you set the amount of Gold in possession
9) FE8: In this image of the game’s scrolling background, what phrase do the highlighted symbols represent?
Answer: Fire Emblem – You can tackle this question by treating it as a cipher. The symbols appear to be a modified version of the Elder Futhark runes.
10) FE8: If the Demon King’s Nightmare could be equipped, what stat boosts would it bestow?
A Magic +5
B Skill +5
C Defence +5, Resistance +5 – Kind of random, although it is the same boost that the Sword of Seals gives
D Strength +10, Skill +10, Defence +20, Resistance +10
E Magic +10, Skill +10, Luck +10, Defence +10, Resistance +15
11) FE9: Which of these items will an enemy Thief not attempt to steal?
B Coin – Thieves also won’t steal Laguz Stones or any weapons
C Master Seal
D Occult scroll
12) FE9: In the Japanese version, which character other than Ulki is able to learn the Vigilance skill by using the Vigilance scroll?
E Sephiran – Maybe they were going to have Sephiran learn secrets as he travelled around with his superhuman hearing?
13) FE10: Which of the following is not an actual Affiliation that a unit belongs to? PAL players, be careful.
A Azure Army – Lucia’s group in Part 2 Chapter 2
B Central Army – Mentioned in dialogue, but you never see any units with this affiliation
C Fugitive – Izuka’s group in Part 4
D Hand – “Divine Hand” in the PAL version, “Goddess’s Hand” in the Japanese version, an enemy group in Part 4
E Reasoners – The Spirits in Part 4, I think “Elementals” might have been a better translation
14) FE10: What was Micaiah’s 3rd Tier class originally, before it became Light Priestess (or Shaman in the Japanese version)?
A Apostle – A reference to “Apostle Micaiah” can be found in a battle animations file. On a similar note, Pelleas was originally a Thunder Sage.
C Holy Maiden
D Priestess of Dawn
E Priestess of Yune
15) FE DS: What type of enemy will you never encounter in the arena?
A Dark Mage
C Pegasus Knight
D Sage – Is it possible that Mages were going to promote into Bishops like in the original games?
16) FE DS: Originally, it was planned so that Marth could issue Orders, like in the Tellius games. Which of these was not
an Order he could use?
A Attack—Order units to attack nearby enemies – Doesn’t this sound kind of game-breaking?
B Avoid—Order units to stay out of enemy range
C Follow—Order units to stay with Marth
D Protect—Order units to protect Marth
E Target—Order units to move to target area
17) FE DS2: Without hacking, describe a situation where you can deal over 90 damage in a single non-critical hit. A bonus point if you can find the highest possible damage.
Answer: A Warrior with a forged Silver Bow can do 99 damage against untrained Pegasus Knight Cecil with the right Starsphere Shards – A Sniper or Horseman with a forged Silver Bow can do 93 damage against the same foe, while a General with a forged Silver Bow can do 96 damage. If you count “over 90” damage as including 90 damage, this figure can be achieved with a Sage or Sorcerer equipped with a forged Merric’s Book versus Dracoknight Malliesia or Yumina who hasn’t gained a single point of Resistance.
18) FE DS2: Despite there not being a remake, there are still one or two vague references to Fire Emblem: Gaiden in this game. Which item from Gaiden is mentioned in the dialogue?
A Angel Ring – Mentioned in Minerva and Est’s 1st base conversation
B Holy Ring
C Magic Ring
D Prayer Ring
E Speed Ring
19) General: In which continent will you find the Great Wall of Ivelt?
D Tellius – Mentioned in Radiant Dawn‘s extended script, the Great Wall of Ivelt borders Daein and Begnion.
E The continent from the new Fire Emblem on 3DS
20) General: Who is the character in this image
and which game is this image from? You may need to think outside the box…
Character: Linde – The last line of this question is actually two clues in one. Only the first three games feature a “box” design around portraits…
Game: FE3: Mystery of the Emblem – …and “Outside the box” means it’s not used in any of the games, but in the beta version.