Auto: Vigor – Lets ally move after ending their turn
Level 15: Bliss – Raises ally’s Biorhythm to High
Level 15~20: Sorrow – Drops enemy’s Biorhythm to Low
Level 30: Valor – Raises ally’s transform gauge to maximum
Level 40: Recovery – Fully recovers ally’s HP and condition
Untransformed: Affects 4 adjacent allies, 5 Move
Transformed: Affects 4 adjacent allies, 5 Move
Untransformed: Affects 2 adjacent allies, 5 Move
Transformed: Affects 2 adjacent allies, 6 Move
(Either top and bottom characters or left and right characters)
Untransformed: Affects 1 adjacent ally, 6 Move
Transformed: Affects 4 adjacent allies, 8 Move
Marcia, Tanith, Sigrun and Elincia can perform this special attack by surrounding an enemy from three sides and attacking. Note that only three characters can participate (hence a Triangle Attack).
Oscar (as a Silver Knight), Boyd and Rolf can also perform a Triangle Attack, by moving in the formation below and attacking with a bow or crossbow.
A few characters cannot promote normally, instead they are automatically promoted in events.
- Micaiah – end of Part 1 Final Chapter
- Ike – beginning of Part 4, Prologue
- Sothe – end of Part 4 Prologue
- Micaiah – beginning of Part 4 Final Chapter
In the Japanese version, Mist needs a Holy Crown to promote. This can be found from an Info conversation in Part 4 Chapter 1.
Additional Opening Scenes
After reaching a certain point in the game, the opening demo will be updated with additional short movies including Ike vs Black Knight, Greil mercenaries artwork (Mist, Soren and Titania) and lone Ike.
SS Rank Weapons
Unlike in Path of Radiance, you can get them all!
- Vague Katti – Part 4, Chapter 3, from Stefan
- Alondite – Part 4, Final Chapter 2, clear chapter
- Wishblade – Part 4, Final Chapter 2, from Levail (defeat)
- Urvan – Part 4, Final Chapter-1, from Info conversation (Caineghis)
- Double Bow – Part 4, Final Chapter-1, from enemy
- Baselard – Part 4, Chapter 3, from desert sand (from the most bottom-left tile, go12 tiles east and 10 tiles north)
- Matrona – Part 4, Final Chapter-1, from chest
- Ashera Staff – Part 4, Final Chapter-5, from Lehran
- Rexflame – Part 4, Chapter 2, from Info conversation (Twins)
- Rexbolt – Part 4, Prologue, from Info conversation (Muston)
- Rexcalibur – Part 4, Chapter 1, from Info converstion (Aimee)
- Rexaura – Part 4, Final Chaper 1, from Lekain (defeat)
- Balberith – Part 4, Chapter 5, from Izuka (defeat)
Game Completion Extras
- Battle Records – Lists mode, best characters, time, turns to clear and playthrough number
- Sound Room – Listen to songs and view the in-game CG art
- Theatre – View most of the CG movies featured in the main game
- Event recap – Re-read base conversation dialogue
Initially only unlocked songs can be viewed, but after 3 playthroughs all songs will can be viewed regardless of whether they were unlocked or not.
- A difficult setting above Normal, which is only available when the game is cleared in Normal mode.
Additional Class Profiles
- More classes are shown in the class roll (more are unlocked with multiple playthroughs).
- Battle animations can be set to Off
- Bonus EXP display can be toggled
2nd Playthrough Events
These only appear if you start a new game by loading Clear Data.
- Choose the new option “Refuse his command” during Part 3 Chapter 13.
- Pelleas will appear as a playable character from Turn 2 of Part 4 Chapter 2.
- Deploy the Black Knight in Part 1 Final.
- Make Ike fight the Black Knight in Part 3 Chapter 7 and both characters survive.
- At the end of Part 4 Final-2, a new event “Ike’s memory scene” will play.
- Lehran will automatically join from Turn 1 of Part 4 Final-5.
Soren Base Conversation
- Transfer a Ike and Soren A Support from Path of Radiance (Note: this step can be done at any time, but to be safe, you should probably do it at the earliest opportunity).
- Ike and Soren have a A Support in this game.
- Bring Soren into Part 4 Final.
- View Ike’s memory scene by fulfilling the requirements to recruit Lehran.
- A new Base conversation “Soren” will appear during Part 4 Final-5.
Soren Epilogue Scene
- Make Soren fight Micaiah in Part 3 Chapter 7.
- Choose not to kill Pelleas in Part 3 Chapter 13.
- Make Soren fight Pelleas in Part 3 Final Chapter.
- Soren and Pelleas both survive until the end of the game.
- During the Epilogue, an extra scene will appear where Almedha briefly speaks with Soren.