The FE Heroes update has gone live today, bringing with it the features that were already covered in a previous notification post.
To summarise, they include:
- Compile Combat Manuals,
- New weapon skills and refines for Gray, Tobin, Jagen, and green tome Olwen (click on “Read more” below for details),
- Aether Raid’s School structure caps raised to level 7, with more new music in the Concert Hall,
- Mjolnir Strike’s Dokkalfar structure cap raised to level 4,
- Travant and Itsuki are available to summon using Grails.
Other miscellaneous features of ver.4.3.0 include:
- Quest completion counter will no longer include completed Feh Pass quests if you don’t own the Feh Pass,
- “No Duo Skill Animation” is now something you can turn off or on in the Options menu,
- Stats of generic foes in Lunatic difficulties and above of future Legandary and Mythic Hero Battles will be increased,
- Support for colourless tomes has been added, with colourless tome Heroes to be added to the game from here on out. Personally hoping to see Mythic Athos.
Finally for this update, a new premium item is to be released this month: Forma Soul Packs. The pack contains the new Forma Soul item and 60 Orbs for a set price.
You can click on “Read more” below to read up on the features of the Forma Soul.
Within “early September” we will receive the version 3.9.0 update.
The new feature will be called “Heroes’ Path” and will feature quests designed to help newer players of Fire Emblem Heroes get their bearings with the game, complete with some tasty rewards that even veteran players wouldn’t want to pass up on.
As well as this, the original four Choose Your Legends winners will be receiving weapon refines.
OG Eliwood, Brave Roy, Brave Lucina, Brave Ike, and Brave Lyn will all receive weapon refines for their Blazing Durandals, Geirskögul, Urvan, and Mulagir. Specific details on each refine will be given when the information becomes available.
Click on “Read more” below to read more about v.3.9.0, including information on Heroes’ Path, as well as more Aether Raids changes and new Heroes available via Heroic Grails.
Ver. 3.7.0 of Heroes was recently previewed in a recent news post, and as of today the update is live.
A quick summary of things that were changed:
- Updates to Aether Raids.
- New weapon skills and weapons to refine.
- Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails.
- Other stuff.
Click on “Read more” to read into more information on these version changes and additions.
Today at 3:00AM UTC, Fire Emblem Heroes updated to Patch 3.2.0, adding some new content and making some changes to various things.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s gone down:
- Dragonflowers have been added
- Heroic Ordeals have been added
- Merge Allies is being expanded
- Sharena’s Hero Introductions have been added
- Aether Raids has been updated
- New weapon skills and weapons to refine
- Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
- Prayer Wheel changes
- And more
Read on to get more details!