The latest summoning event “Harmony amid Chaos” is now available in Fire Emblem Heroes! Summoners can attempt to snag the following Heroes from Three Houses: 5 star Lysithea, Annette and Bernadetta, plus 4-5 star Ferdinand.
For info about their skills etc., please check our earlier article. “Harmony amid Chaos” will be present until the daily rollover on 31st March 2020 (UTC). In addition, there’s a Log-in Bonus giving out Orbs for up to 10 log-ins, until 20th March 2020 (UTC).
…And if that’s not enough Orbs, don’t forget there’s also a newly-added permanent story chapter and corresponding Lunatic difficulty quests.
Hopefully, by the end, there will be more harmony than chaos for your Orb stashes!
If you’re looking for a(nother) chance to get to know these Heroes, there’s a Forging Bonds event with the same name, which is available between now and 20th March 2020 (UTC). This time, a total of 120 Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) can be obtained as rewards.
For those who missed the memo, Divine Codes can be used for the Compile Manual feature added in Version 4.3.0. To celebrate the addition, there’s a a separate Log-in Bonus that awards a total of 250 Divine Codes (Part 1) and 100 Divine Codes (Ephemera 3).
Last but not least, the winner of the recent “A Hero Rises” Voting Gauntlet was none other than Altina: Dawn’s Trueblade! She’ll be gifted to Summoners starting from 12th March 2020 (UTC).
The next event calendar for Fire Emblem Heroes is now available!
Highlights include a batch of new Heroes on 17th February and a second bunch on 6th March (UTC). Plus the next Legendary Hero on 27th February (UTC). Also, the “A Hero Rises” Voting Gauntlet will start on 28th February (UTC).
For a text version of the calendar, please keep reading to the end.
In addition to the daily Bound Hero Battle revivals, there’s a new Bound Hero Battle against Lyn and Florina. Accompanying it is a banner featuring Hector, Lyn and Florina. Both will be around until the rollover on 18th February (UTC).
During Fire Emblem Heroes’s 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, we were introduced to the next batch of Special Heroes, who will be dropping tomorrow. But we didn’t have full details about their skills, until now!
For a text breakdown of the new Heroes’ skills, please keep reading to the end of our article.
“Lovely Gifts” will be around from 7th February to 6th March (UTC). As noted, Conrad can also be obtained as a 4-star focus Hero in the banner. Meanwhile, Silque will be the free 4 and 5-star Hero from the Tempest Trials+ event, starting the day after.
Additionally, Version 4.2.0 of Fire Emblem Heroes is now up. Here’s the lowdown on all the new weapon skills and refine options!
- Laslow: Laslow’s Blade – If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to target or targeting ally and allies within 2 spaces of unit and target or targeting ally for 1 turn after movement. (Excludes unit.)
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of 2 or more allies who each have total bonuses >= 10, grants Atk/Def +3 during combat and unit attacks twice.
- Barst: Devil Axe – Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat, but if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit after combat.
- Special refine – At start of turn, if unit’s HP <= 75% and unit’s attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count -1 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Jakob: Jakob’s Tray: If unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 on foe during combat. Effect: [Dagger 7]
[Dagger 7] After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res -7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of an ally who has HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to unit during combat.
- Female Morgan: Father’s Tactics – At start of combat, if unit’s Res > foe’s Res, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat.
- Special refine – Grants Atk/Spd +3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd +3 to unit during combat.
Special thanks to u/DreadzKaiser on Reddit for sharing this information!
Not mentioned in the previous notification, but the following Heroes have been added to the Heroic Grails shop: Kempf, Christmas Jaffar and New Year’s Eir.
On top of that, Summoners can now purchase the monthly subscription for Feh Pass. All of the relevant information was mentioned in the 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, but they’ve also added a new website where you can check out all the details.
You may also have noticed that Feh Pass has been integrated into parts of the game’s UI, regardless of whether you’re subscribed or not. The most egregious implementation is the Quests & Missions icon displaying completed Feh Pass quests for non-subscribers…