Today’s FE Heroes update brings us a new Hall of Forms event. Playable Forma units are from Thracia 776, and include Finn, OG Leif, Sword Reinhardt, and Green tome Olwen.
The event is available from today until the 24th of March 6:59am UTC.
Something new from the previous Hall of Forms is that completing stages will now reward extra red Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) for completing stages, and there are now a total of 25 Stages (up from 20) for you to complete!
A reminder that you are now able to make a one-time purchase of the Forma Souls pack from the in-game shop. It is available for purchase until the 20th of April 7:00am UTC. You can read more about the Forma Souls in a previous update here.
The third Resplendent Hero is now live for subscribers of the FEH Pass, and it’s Ike: Young Mercenary!
Purchase the pass before the 25th of March 6:59am UTC to receive a 5-Star copy of Ike and the ability to change his art and voiced lines, along with the +2 increase to all his stats.
You can click on “Read more” below to see artwork for the upcoming Resplendent Hero coming on the 25th of March 7:00am UTC: Sophia: Nabata Prophet!
Also today, a new calendar was released for the month of March and beginning of April. You can click on “Read more” below to view it. There is also a text version underneath listing all events individually that Vincent kindly compiled.
The FE Heroes update has gone live today, bringing with it the features that were already covered in a previous notification post.
To summarise, they include:
- Compile Combat Manuals,
- New weapon skills and refines for Gray, Tobin, Jagen, and green tome Olwen (click on “Read more” below for details),
- Aether Raid’s School structure caps raised to level 7, with more new music in the Concert Hall,
- Mjolnir Strike’s Dokkalfar structure cap raised to level 4,
- Travant and Itsuki are available to summon using Grails.
Other miscellaneous features of ver.4.3.0 include:
- Quest completion counter will no longer include completed Feh Pass quests if you don’t own the Feh Pass,
- “No Duo Skill Animation” is now something you can turn off or on in the Options menu,
- Stats of generic foes in Lunatic difficulties and above of future Legandary and Mythic Hero Battles will be increased,
- Support for colourless tomes has been added, with colourless tome Heroes to be added to the game from here on out. Personally hoping to see Mythic Athos.
Finally for this update, a new premium item is to be released this month: Forma Soul Packs. The pack contains the new Forma Soul item and 60 Orbs for a set price.
You can click on “Read more” below to read up on the features of the Forma Soul.