Today is the start of Golden Week in Japan, which is a very special holiday-filled week. During this relaxing time, there are many celebrations–and this extends to free mobile titles like Fire Emblem Heroes.
Starting today until the daily rollover on 10th May 2019, there will be the first of two Log-in Bonuses. Summoners will receive First Summon Tickets up to 10 times. There are two types of tickets, denoted by “I” or “II” and they’ll be handed out alternately.
A few days later, from 29th April until 12th May 2019, there will be a second Log-in Bonus, but this one features Orbs as normal. However, a total of 20 Orbs will be available by logging in through 10 days, instead of the usual 13.
Also starting now until 10th May 2019, new daily maps will be added to Special Maps, awarding 1 Orb each by completing Normal and Hard difficulties, for 10 days in a row. That means you can snag a further 20 Orbs.
As for what you can spend the First Summon Tickets and perhaps your Orbs on, two “Hero Fest” banners are now available, until 10th May 2019. These feature the first and second year winners of Choose Your Legends.
First Summon Tickets with a “I” can be used in the year one banner, while those with a “II” can be used in the year two banner. Like previous Hero Fest banners, the starting appearance rate for 5-star Focus Heroes is 5%.
With this post, I’ll hopefully be covering all the new features within Heroes introduced with version 3.0.0 that wasn’t covered fully or at all within the recent Feh Channel: Special Book III Edition.
A quick summary of everything related to v3.0.0:
- Book III of the story has begun
- Unlock free 5-star Mythic Hero Eir: Merciful Death
- Hero Fest banner: featuring Eir, Ophelia, Owain, and Lewyn
- Mythic Heroes and Mythic Effects have been added
- First Summon Tickets have been added
- New weapon skills and weapons to refine
- Aether Raids: new structure “Escape Ladder (O)”
- Halloween Dorcas and Aversa can now be summoned using Heroic Grails
- Other minor Quality of Life changes
- Beast Type Heroes will be coming as part of the Radiant Dawn banner in January
Click on “Read more” to continue and read about these in more detail: