The next Legendary Hero to appear in Fire Emblem Heroes isn’t a surprise but an inevitability: it’s Edelgard in her post time-skip outfit from Three Houses!
If you haven’t made significant progress in Three Houses, it might be a good idea to skip the trailer, but it’s probably going to be difficult to avoid spoilers at this point…
Edelgard’s Legendary banner will be available between 30th April 2020 and the daily rollover on 6th May 2020 (UTC).
Accompanying Edelgard are the following:
- Red: Legendary Ryoma, Legendary Marth and Hrid
- Blue: Naga, Duo Ephraim and Tsubasa
- Green: Nagi and Legendary Celica
- Colourless: Eir, Silque and Larum
For a breakdown of Edelgard’s abilities (and if you don’t mind spoilers), please continue reading.
I sure wasn’t expecting to see Chrom in the Legendary Hero bracket, but it looks like he got his chance today, in the next Legendary Hero banner as Chrom: Crowned Exalt.
Chrom himself follows in his Legendary daughter’s footsteps as a Blue Infantry archer, but this time is of the Water blessing, has Pair Up potential and brings the Duel bonus (what the BST rating is, has not yet been confirmed). His skills are definitely geared towards either just dealing immense amounts of damage, not taking too much physical damage, and with his unusual Assist skill, has a combo once-per-turn Reposition/Dance/Rally Atk+ all in one (with a drawback to balance it out). His setup includes the following:
- Voice: Matt Mercer | Art: Hino Shinnosuke
- 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Effective vs Armors
- Effective vs Fliers
- Grants Atk +3.
- If foe’s HP = 100% at start of combat, neutralizes penalties on unit and inflicts Atk/Def -6 on foe during combat.
- To Change Fate! (Assist)
- Moves target ally to opposite side of unit and grants another action to unit.
- Grants Atk +6 to unit and Pair Up cohort (if any) for 1 turn.
- Inflicts [Isolation] on unit and Pair Up cohort (if any) through their next action.
- [Isolation] Target cannot use or be the target of Assist skills through its next action (Sing, Dance, Harsh Command+, Restore, etc.)
- (Does not stack)
- Close Counter (A)
- Lull Atk/Def 3 (B)
- Rouse Def/Res 3 (C)
Of course, Legendary Hero banners always include friends at an 8% focused summoning rate. This time, Chrom’s crew includes:
- Azura (Legendary)
- Julia (Legendary
- Alm (Legendary)
- Corrin (Fallen)
- Lyn (Legendary)
- Eirika (Legendary)
Personally, I’m going to try to use this as a chance to dive into the Colorless pool, because Alm and Corrin are pretty intense units.
This Legendary Heroes banner runs for a week, from February 27 until March 3, so if you’re after any of these Heroes, or want a beefy Blue archer, now’s a great chance!
It’s probably been expected for quite some time, but it sure took a while for us to get the Legendary variant of Celica, Celica: Queen of Valentia. While fans probably saw this coming, what they probably did not see coming was her being a Green tome unit?
That’s right; Celica: Queen of Valentia, joins us as the next Legendary Hero, bringing a Fire blessing and coming with the Duel affinity (what the BST is, was not stated), as well as the Pair Up ability. Additionally, she comes with a personal weapon that boosts damage by 25% of an enemy’s Res, and also gives a flat speed boost as per other weapons of late. It’s neat, that you can compare this to Legendary Alm’s Lunar Arc bow, which does the same thing but with Defense instead of Resistance. Her B skill is also a personal, granting her a combination of Null Follow-up C 3 and Desperation 3 (No new quirks here, just a flat skill combination).
Her summoning event runs from December 24 at 11p PST until January 5. Of course, as per the rule, Celica’s Legendary banner comes with 11 other units at an 8% focused summoning rate. The other 11 units are:
- Robin (Legendary)
- Ike (Legendary)
- Roy (Legendary)
What are your thoughts on Legendary Celica and her new skills? Would she be a good Christmas present for Summoners?
For more details on Celica: Queen of Valentia, click Read More.
For the Japanese trailer, click here.
The next Legendary Hero has been announced, via a trailer, and it just so happens to bring back some Judgral love, with Leif: Unifier of Thracia.
Leif, Unifier of Thracia, is a Colorless Bow Cavalry, who brings with him the Meisterbogen (Master Bow) which behaves much like Reinhardt’s Meisterschwert, and a handful of unique skills, including a repeat of his signature B skill, S Drink, Atk/Res Push 4, and also, a unique personal Special skill, Njorun’s Zeal, which when procced, gives Leif a second action. He’ll also be a Water blessed “Duel” effect Legendary Hero, with the Pair Up ability. This banner will run from October 29 until November 4.
This is a Legendary Hero, of course, so a slew of other Heroes will be available in Leif’s summoning event. Included at an 8% summoning rate will be:
- Azura (Legendary)
- Lucina (Legendary)
- Marisa (Easter)
- Alm (Legendary)
- Tiki (Fallen)
- Felicia (Picnic)
- Hector (Legendary)
- Ryoma (Legendary)
- Ike (Valentine’s)
- Palla (Easter)
Leif (Fully equipped):
HP: 40 | Atk: 47 [38 + 9 from his weapon] | Spd: 17 [22 – 5 from his weapon] | Def: 29 | Res: 27
- 9 Mt | Rng 2
- Effective against flying foes.
- Inflicts Spd -5
- Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiatse combat).
- When under player’s control, unit gains: “If unit initiates combat, foe cannot make a follow-up attack.”
- Njorun’s Zeal  (Special)
- If unit initiates combat, grants another action to unit after combat. (Once per turn.) When Special triggers, inflicts “restricts movement to 1 space” on unit and Pair Up cohort through their next action.
- Atk/Res Push 4 (A)
- At start of combat, if unit’s HP is greater than or equal to 25%, grants Atk/Res +7, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 5 damage to unit.
- S Drink (B)
- Def Smoke 3 (C)