The Version 2.3 Update is now available for Fire Emblem Heroes! This update brings a whole host of new features to the game. You may need to manually update the game via your phone’s app program to access the update. As of the time of writing, it is not yet live for iOS users, but is available for Android users.
The most exciting and noteworthy additions in this update are two new game modes: Rival Domains and Blessed Gardens. Read out further below for a deeper look at these new modes.
We also get a host of smaller updates, including Weapon Refinery enhancements for three heroes’ weapons: Eirika’s Sieglinde, Leo’s Brynhildr, and Soren‘s new tome Wind’s Brand. All three weapons can now learn a special, unique skill upon refinement.
Other small changes include:
- The ability to see the player’s name when looking their hero’s detailed stats screen, such as in the arena or friend’s list.
- All players will be able to re-battle immediately in the next Voting Gauntlet if they lose their match.
- You can now choose whether or not Merges count as levels when using the “Sort by Level” function in the Allies menu. The new option can be toggled on oor off in the settings menu.
- A Colorless Dragon is hinted to be added to the game in the future.
- Squad Assault 8 is now available.