Today’s Fire Emblem Heroes update brings us to version 4.5.0! It’s not so comprehensive as previous monthly updates, but there are still some interesting things to look forward to!
A brief overview of what’s in store:
- You can use R&R Affinity to purchase certain Accessories,
- Limited-time Combat Manuals (Ephemera 5) have been added,
- New weapons and/or refines have been added for 4 units (OG Narcian, Gwendolyn, Leon, and Siegbert),
- Weekly 2x SP Event extended from 48 hours to 72 hours,
- Hall of Forms will start to give 500 Feathers at the end of every event (not including the currently running event),
- Arena Assault changes, including a Suspend/Resume feature, and some buffs to certain active items,
- Aether Raids structure level update (Panic Manor O/D level 7), along with three new songs in the Resort Concert Hall: “Daily Lives of Warriors” from New Mystery, “Advance” from Binding Blade, and “Teatime Joy” from Three Houses,
- Mjolnir’s Strike building upgraded: Emblian Seal max level increased to 4,
- Flame Emperor and Spring Bartre are now available via Heroic Grails.
You can click on “Read more” below to read up on the particular details of a few of the above points.
The FE Heroes update has gone live today, bringing with it the features that were already covered in a previous notification post.
To summarise, they include:
- Compile Combat Manuals,
- New weapon skills and refines for Gray, Tobin, Jagen, and green tome Olwen (click on “Read more” below for details),
- Aether Raid’s School structure caps raised to level 7, with more new music in the Concert Hall,
- Mjolnir Strike’s Dokkalfar structure cap raised to level 4,
- Travant and Itsuki are available to summon using Grails.
Other miscellaneous features of ver.4.3.0 include:
- Quest completion counter will no longer include completed Feh Pass quests if you don’t own the Feh Pass,
- “No Duo Skill Animation” is now something you can turn off or on in the Options menu,
- Stats of generic foes in Lunatic difficulties and above of future Legandary and Mythic Hero Battles will be increased,
- Support for colourless tomes has been added, with colourless tome Heroes to be added to the game from here on out. Personally hoping to see Mythic Athos.
Finally for this update, a new premium item is to be released this month: Forma Soul Packs. The pack contains the new Forma Soul item and 60 Orbs for a set price.
You can click on “Read more” below to read up on the features of the Forma Soul.
A quick FE Heroes update for today: New Special Quests are available in the form of Astra Blessings Quests.
Take your Astra-blessed Heroes into combat and complete the missions to earn some Orbs and Feathers.
The quests are available from today until the 17th of December 6:59am UTC.
A FE Heroes quickie today. Whip out your ‘Fonse and earn various rewards!
You can pick up 2 Orbs and 10 Sacred Coins, amongst other things, for completing the various quests. They are available until the 26th of November 6:59am UTC.