Fire Emblem Heroes’ big monthly update has landed today, bringing with it some nice new features and content.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s new and what will be here soon:
- The Field and Dining Hall have been added to the Aether Resort
- Duo Heroes have been added to the game
- Aether Raids and Aether Resort update, including new Duo Hero-related structures and some fresh banging tunes
- New weapons and/or new refines have been added for Lute, Virion, Frederick and Hawkeye
- New game mode: Hall of Forms will be coming soon
Also, two pieces of information that need no further explanation:
- Two new Heroes available via Heroic Grails: Death Knight and Sigrun
- *crab* Tap Battle IS GONE *crab*
You can read into more detailed information about the update by clicking on “Read more” below.
Another new event is now available in Fire Emblem Heroes! Stretch your fingers and prepare for Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon: Brave Heroes.
Tao your way through each floor and also complete special quests to earn Orbs, Accessories, and more! Additionally, daily quests will be available over the next week for even more goodies!
Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon: Brave Heroes will be around for a little over a month, ending on 28 September. The special quests will end a week earlier on the 21st. The daily quests will refresh each day through 31 August.
Furthermore, the latest Grand Hero Battle rerun is also back for a short time! You have two days to try your hand at beat Gharnef in his special rerun GHB.
Today in Heroes, we see a revival of the Bound Hero Battle: Klein & Clarine!
If you missed this BHB in the past, you now have a chance to challenge it and claim up to 9 Orbs for defeating difficulties hard through Infernal. There are also quests for you to complete to earn up to an additional 5 Orbs.
This BHB will come to an end on the 3rd of August, 6:59am UTC.
Click on “Read more” below to read up on the rest of today’s FEH news.