The results for the Voting Jubilee event in Fire Emblem Heroes are now available for viewing.
Here are the winners:
- The Hero you want as a teacher: Female Byleth
- The most graceful dancing duet: Berkut and Rinea
- The villain you just can’t hate: Lyon
- The most brilliant detective duo: Matthew and Leila
- The Hero you wish were your sibling: Camilla
You can view the full results and the runner-ups via the special website.
Starting today, there’s a new Tap Battle “History Unveiled”, which is absolutely worth playing for the music alone. The featured music all comes from two Fire Emblem Premium Arrange albums (which you can read about here and here).
To find out what tracks have been included, please check out this informative Reddit post from veteran data-miner Xanek.
Also, if it tickles your fancy, you can nab 8-bit Marth and 8-bit Claude accessories from the Tap Battle quests.
Lastly, in case you missed it, the Bound Hero Battle for Ryoma and Sakura is available until 29th April 2020. Accompanying it is a summoning focus with a boosted chance of obtaining regular Ryoma, Sakura and Hinoka.
Today’s FE Heroes update brings us two new banners to pull from featuring units participating in the upcoming Voting Gauntlet, and a new Tap Battle to rhythmically tap your way through.
The units on focus are Hawkeye, OG Dorcas, and Effie on one, and Barst, Mordecai, and OG Helbindi on the other. That’s a lot of green! The new banners are available from today until the 5th of December 6:59am UTC.
The new Tap Battle is titled “Driven to Madness” featuring the newest Heroes as bosses.
Earn Orbs and new accessories for completing the stages.and the quests.
The event is available from today until the 16th of December 6:59am UTC.
Another old Tap Battle has made it way back to Fire Emblem Heroes! Stretch your fingers and prepare to tap your way through Encore! Illusory Dungeon: Sanctuary of the Mages.
Play daily and through each floor to reward rewards and complete quests! Check out details in the Quests screen. Daily quests will be around for a week. The Tap Battle itself will be around until 9 November.
Additionally, Heroes has given us a glimpse of next week’s Arena Bonus Units. The list includes all five new Halloween Heroes and also some old favourites.
The new seasons starts next week on 22 October.
Fire Emblem Heroes’ big monthly update has landed today, bringing with it some nice new features and content.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s new and what will be here soon:
- The Field and Dining Hall have been added to the Aether Resort
- Duo Heroes have been added to the game
- Aether Raids and Aether Resort update, including new Duo Hero-related structures and some fresh banging tunes
- New weapons and/or new refines have been added for Lute, Virion, Frederick and Hawkeye
- New game mode: Hall of Forms will be coming soon
Also, two pieces of information that need no further explanation:
- Two new Heroes available via Heroic Grails: Death Knight and Sigrun
- *crab* Tap Battle IS GONE *crab*
You can read into more detailed information about the update by clicking on “Read more” below.