The FE Heroes update has gone live today, bringing with it the features that were already covered in a previous notification post.
To summarise, they include:
- Compile Combat Manuals,
- New weapon skills and refines for Gray, Tobin, Jagen, and green tome Olwen (click on “Read more” below for details),
- Aether Raid’s School structure caps raised to level 7, with more new music in the Concert Hall,
- Mjolnir Strike’s Dokkalfar structure cap raised to level 4,
- Travant and Itsuki are available to summon using Grails.
Other miscellaneous features of ver.4.3.0 include:
- Quest completion counter will no longer include completed Feh Pass quests if you don’t own the Feh Pass,
- “No Duo Skill Animation” is now something you can turn off or on in the Options menu,
- Stats of generic foes in Lunatic difficulties and above of future Legandary and Mythic Hero Battles will be increased,
- Support for colourless tomes has been added, with colourless tome Heroes to be added to the game from here on out. Personally hoping to see Mythic Athos.
Finally for this update, a new premium item is to be released this month: Forma Soul Packs. The pack contains the new Forma Soul item and 60 Orbs for a set price.
You can click on “Read more” below to read up on the features of the Forma Soul.