We’re coming up to another new month, which means another Fire Emblem Heroes version update! The next update, which is planned for approximately 7th October 2020 at 7 am (UTC), will push the game to Version 4.10.0.
The big new change is one that fans have probably been requesting–the weekly limit for Resonant Battle attempts will be lifted. Soon you won’t have to stress out when a miscalculation causes the untimely demise of your Heroes or a thief to escape just out of reach.
On top of that, foes will be made slightly weaker. I always did find it strange that even the Beginner enemies could one-round my Heroes when I was lazy. Because of the update timing, the next, next season will occur between 8th and 12th October.
There’s a lot of Jugdral love in the next weapon refinery update. Four Jugdrali Heroes will be able to enhance their current weapon skill, while an additional two Heroes have sneaked along for the ride.
- Effie’s Lance (and refine options) – Effie: Army of One
- Obsessive Curse (and refine options) – Rhajat: Black Magician
- Divine Tyrfing refine options – Sigurd: Holy Knight and Seliph: Heir of Light
- Valflame refine options – Arvis: Emperor of Flame
- Wargod’s Tome refine options – Saias: Bishop of Flame
Starting from Version 4.10.0, events will hand out Divine Codes (Ephemera 10). These can be used to redeem the following limited time combat manuals:
- 5-star : Halloween Niles and Halloween Jakob
- 4-star: Hinata, Mordecai, Gunter, Tanya and Kagero