It’s another new month, which means a new version update for FE Heroes isn’t far behind. Version 6.6.0 will be available on 6th on 7th June 2022, depending on your time zone.
As usual, you can find the patch notes via the official site, although we’ll also paraphrase them here, for reference purposes.
Another group of Heroes will benefit from new weapon effects.
New weapon refines
- Saehrimnir – Picnic Flora
- Kriemhild – Fallen Berkut
- Raven King Beak – Naesala
- Covert Cat Fang – Ranulf
- Wolfpup Fang – Velouria
Events released after Version 6.6.0 will yield Divine Codes (Ephemera 6), which can be exchanged for the following limited-time manuals.
- 5-star: Summer Lute and Summer Gunnthra
- 4-star: New Year’s Kyza, Balthus, Fae, Christmas Ignatz and Klein
It’s a new month, which means another version update for Fire Emblem Heroes is incoming. Version 6.5.0 is scheduled for release on 9th or 10th May 2022, depending on your timezone.
You can find the official patch notes here, although we’ll also paraphrase them, for reference purposes.
Another six Heroes will benefit from new weapon skills and/or refines.
New skills and refines:
- Imhullu – Gharnef
- Demonic Breath – Idunn
- Eldhrimnir – Picnic Felicia
- Kitsune Fang – Kaden
- Fell Breath – Duma
Events that start after the version update will award Divine Codes (Ephemera 5), which can be exchanged for the following limited-time combat manuals:
- 5-star: Groom Pent and Groom Rafiel
- 4-star: Benny, Ninja Shamir, Barst, Sothe and Nanna
The next Fire Emblem Heroes update is nearly upon us; Version 6.4.0 is scheduled for 5th or 6th April 2022 depending on your timezone.
You can check out the update notes via the official website, although we’ll also paraphrase them for reference purposes.
Five more Heroes will benefit from new weapon skills/upgrades.
- Aversa’s Night – Aversa
- Hawk King Claw – Tibarn
- Sylgr – Ylgr
- Foxkit Fang – Selkie
- Veðrfölnir’s Egg – Spring Veronica
Arena Assault will be renamed “Arena Assault+” starting from the season beginning 12th April. The following changes will apply:
- The tactical retreat feature will be added. If you lose or surrender during a chain of battles, you can perform a tactical retreat up to two times per chain. Doing so will not effect your score. There is no limit per season.
- Dragonflowers will be added as rewards. They’ll be added to the existing rewards, plus you can earn Dragonflowers according to your performance.
- A chain reward will be added that gifts Dragonflowers for your first, second and third win in a row per season.
The Bonus Heroes in the Arena will be updated. With the season beginning 19th April, certain Bonus Heroes that have been available for a while will be swapped out on a weekly basis. Meanwhile, recently released New/Special/Legendary/Mythic Heroes will continue to be swapped out on a biweekly basis.
The Bonus Preview notification will be shared each week instead of every two weeks.
As we reach a new month, the FE Heroes team has shared information for the next version update.
Another group of slightly forgotten Heroes will receive new weapon skills and/or refine option.
New weapon skills (and refine)
- Azure Lance – Shigure
- Quick Mulagir – Sue
- Doting Staff – Dream Mikoto
New weapon refines
- Hikami – New Year’s Gunnthra
- Breath of Blight – Garon
- Prayer Wheel – Legendary Azura
Events added after the update will award Divine Codes (Ephemera 3), which can be exchanged for the following limited-time combat manuals:
- 5-star: Spring Fir and Valentine Veronica
- 4-star: Selena, Shanna, Echidna, Orochi and Scion Nanna
After the update, players can obtain Divine Codes (Part 3) from Mjolnir’s Strike and other events that normally yield Divine Codes. Divine Codes (Part 2) can no longer be obtained.
These new Divine Codes can be exchanged for the following “Normal 3” combat manuals: