Today’s Fire Emblem Heroes update brings us to version 4.5.0! It’s not so comprehensive as previous monthly updates, but there are still some interesting things to look forward to!
A brief overview of what’s in store:
- You can use R&R Affinity to purchase certain Accessories,
- Limited-time Combat Manuals (Ephemera 5) have been added,
- New weapons and/or refines have been added for 4 units (OG Narcian, Gwendolyn, Leon, and Siegbert),
- Weekly 2x SP Event extended from 48 hours to 72 hours,
- Hall of Forms will start to give 500 Feathers at the end of every event (not including the currently running event),
- Arena Assault changes, including a Suspend/Resume feature, and some buffs to certain active items,
- Aether Raids structure level update (Panic Manor O/D level 7), along with three new songs in the Resort Concert Hall: “Daily Lives of Warriors” from New Mystery, “Advance” from Binding Blade, and “Teatime Joy” from Three Houses,
- Mjolnir’s Strike building upgraded: Emblian Seal max level increased to 4,
- Flame Emperor and Spring Bartre are now available via Heroic Grails.
You can click on “Read more” below to read up on the particular details of a few of the above points.
As we approach April, there’s a fair amount happening (hoppening?) in Fire Emblem Heroes.
Starting 1st April, there will be a Voting Gauntlet event between spring-themed Heroes from 2017 to present. The initial brackets are: Idunn vs Narcian, Catria vs Veronica, Palla vs Loki and Xander vs Est.
With the exception of Loki and Xander, all Heroes are available to summon now. As for Loki, you can grab her with Heroic Grails; for Xander, you’ll have to wait a short while until the Spring Festival banner returns.
Some time in April, when the next version update drops, four good ol’ Heroes will be receiving new weapon skills and/or refinery options:
- Eirika: Gleipnir refine
- Gunter: Inveterate Axe + refine
- Gaius: Candied Dagger + refine
- Ursula: Blue-Crow Tome + refine
Also, in case you missed it, there’s currently a Heroes with Even Wave skills banner. The featured Heroes are: Shannan, Selkie and Osian. Last but not least, there’s a Lost Lore event centred around Path of Radiance.
Please don’t send Oliver with Reyson.
The FE Heroes update has gone live today, bringing with it the features that were already covered in a previous notification post.
To summarise, they include:
- Compile Combat Manuals,
- New weapon skills and refines for Gray, Tobin, Jagen, and green tome Olwen (click on “Read more” below for details),
- Aether Raid’s School structure caps raised to level 7, with more new music in the Concert Hall,
- Mjolnir Strike’s Dokkalfar structure cap raised to level 4,
- Travant and Itsuki are available to summon using Grails.
Other miscellaneous features of ver.4.3.0 include:
- Quest completion counter will no longer include completed Feh Pass quests if you don’t own the Feh Pass,
- “No Duo Skill Animation” is now something you can turn off or on in the Options menu,
- Stats of generic foes in Lunatic difficulties and above of future Legandary and Mythic Hero Battles will be increased,
- Support for colourless tomes has been added, with colourless tome Heroes to be added to the game from here on out. Personally hoping to see Mythic Athos.
Finally for this update, a new premium item is to be released this month: Forma Soul Packs. The pack contains the new Forma Soul item and 60 Orbs for a set price.
You can click on “Read more” below to read up on the features of the Forma Soul.
During Fire Emblem Heroes’s 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, we were introduced to the next batch of Special Heroes, who will be dropping tomorrow. But we didn’t have full details about their skills, until now!
For a text breakdown of the new Heroes’ skills, please keep reading to the end of our article.
“Lovely Gifts” will be around from 7th February to 6th March (UTC). As noted, Conrad can also be obtained as a 4-star focus Hero in the banner. Meanwhile, Silque will be the free 4 and 5-star Hero from the Tempest Trials+ event, starting the day after.
Additionally, Version 4.2.0 of Fire Emblem Heroes is now up. Here’s the lowdown on all the new weapon skills and refine options!
- Laslow: Laslow’s Blade – If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to target or targeting ally and allies within 2 spaces of unit and target or targeting ally for 1 turn after movement. (Excludes unit.)
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of 2 or more allies who each have total bonuses >= 10, grants Atk/Def +3 during combat and unit attacks twice.
- Barst: Devil Axe – Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat, but if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit after combat.
- Special refine – At start of turn, if unit’s HP <= 75% and unit’s attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count -1 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Jakob: Jakob’s Tray: If unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 on foe during combat. Effect: [Dagger 7]
[Dagger 7] After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res -7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of an ally who has HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to unit during combat.
- Female Morgan: Father’s Tactics – At start of combat, if unit’s Res > foe’s Res, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat.
- Special refine – Grants Atk/Spd +3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd +3 to unit during combat.
Special thanks to u/DreadzKaiser on Reddit for sharing this information!
Not mentioned in the previous notification, but the following Heroes have been added to the Heroic Grails shop: Kempf, Christmas Jaffar and New Year’s Eir.
On top of that, Summoners can now purchase the monthly subscription for Feh Pass. All of the relevant information was mentioned in the 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, but they’ve also added a new website where you can check out all the details.
You may also have noticed that Feh Pass has been integrated into parts of the game’s UI, regardless of whether you’re subscribed or not. The most egregious implementation is the Quests & Missions icon displaying completed Feh Pass quests for non-subscribers…