Super Thracia 776
To be added
- Chapter Guide
- Character Chart (growths, skills etc.)
- Player Base Stats
- Boss Stats
- Item Chart
- Crusader Scrolls
Notes translated by TheEnd
Super Thracia Patch_20110222 LIN◆LIN/XxX/gw
About this patch
- I take no responsibility for any physical or mental damage this patch might cause.
- Since copyright is a grey area in the case, I'm forbidding any alterations.
- Since I had originally no intent of finishing this but finished it forcibly, the story develops extra-fast.
- Since I have no sense of humor, there are few jokes inside. Most of the dialogue is unaltered.
- I've changed the dialogues trying to the keep everyone in character, but one particular young couple wasn't so lucky. Please understand.
- I didn't playtest, so I adjusted the difficulty by feeling.
- Since I'm a pseudo-hacker who can't read binary, there are times when I can't fix a bug even though it has been confirmed.
- I order to ensure emulator and save data compatibility, I haven't expanded the rom.
- I've taken care to make the mugshots not look odd compared to FE5's usual face graphics, but because of that many characters don't look like themselves.
- I tried to make the story consistent, but please report if you see typos, incomplete dialogues or contradictory parts.
- Since I suppose this is going to play via emulator, my aim is to make it beatable in QLQS.
<Credits and list of respective editted mugshots, you should be able to solve this>
- Level and stats cap at 40 (Build at 25)
- Class change to 2nd class possible at level 25+
- Class change to 3rd class possible at level 35+
- Level doesn't change after class change
- Promoted mounted units can move inside buildings (mov cost 2)
- 'Wrath' skill: works like in FE4
- 'Astra' skill: 3x consecutive attacks, skl% activation
- 'Luna' skill: halves defense, def% activation
- 'Sol' skill: mag% activation
- 'Prayer' skill: luk% activation
- 'Big Shield' skill: bld% activation
- Devil Axe's self-attack rate: (50-luk)%
- Weapon triangle effect: +/- 30
- Minimum damage: 1 (if attack = defense, 0)
- Arena (can't use direct attack weapons, no opponents above lv20, etc.)
- Berserked units take too long to act?
- Novistador's real animation might be odd.
- Interference in various magic effects.
- Purge's magic effect might be odd.
- Ekard = Polygon Flash.
- A part of the map's battle graphics disappears (since I couldn't keep the map data intact, I had to do this).
- Map, chapter title screen and dialogues' palettes change midway.
- You can get the item at the end of chapter 18 even if you kill the Lenster soldiers.
- Asvel keeps doing his job as strategist even if he dies or gets captured.
- Harsh difficulty.
- Pixel art is rough.