Lunatic Enemy data

Lloyd

Spoiler

HP - 57
Atk - 48
Spd - 36
Def - 20
Res - 30

Weapon: Regal Blade 16 MT [When attacking, if enemy's HP is at 100% at the start of the battle, Atk/Spd +2]
Assist: N/A
Special : Iceberg

A:
B: Pass 3
C: Threaten Atk 3

Axe Pegasus

Spoiler

HP - 45
Atk - 48
Spd - 41
Def - 17
Res - 32

Weapon: Silver Axe+
Special: N/A

A: Life and Death 3
B: Lunge
C: Threaten Spd 3

Lance Cavalier

Spoiler

HP - 49
Atk - 50
Spd - 25
Def - 26
Res - 30

Weapon: Silver Lance+
Assist: Draw Back

A: Armored Blow
B: Lunge
C: Hone Cavalry

Bow Knight

Spoiler

HP - 48
Atk - 49
Spd - 23
Def - 25
Res - 24

Weapon: Silver Bow+

A: Death Blow 3
B: Swordbreaker 3
C: Fortify Cavalry

Blue Mage

Spoiler

HP - 45
Atk - 44
Spd - 32
Def - 20
Res - 28

Weapon: Thoron+
Assist: Rally Def

A: Darting Blow 3
B: Daggerbreaker 3
C: Hone Atk 3

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recommended units

Hector: Once again. You put him in front of the Bow Knight, and then suddenly everything starts dying. If your Hector doesn't have an inherited Special, he won't be able to ORKO the following Lance Cav without some offensive boosts, or if defensive boosts prevented the Bow Knight from breaking Armads' Quick Riposte.

Reinhardt: With Death Blow, will ORKO Lloyd. High enemy Res on this map makes it harder for him to do his job, but generally his high Mov and firepower are great.

Azura: Aside from being a Dancer, she's great against Lloyd, obviously. Works extremely well with Hector.

Camilla (Axe): With at least Hone Atk 1, a 5* neutral Atk Camilla will be able to ORKO the Axe Pegasus with her Brave Axe+ (+Atk nature doesn't need the Hone). Synergizes perfectly with Olivia, who naturally comes with Hone Atk 3 at 4*, and is a Dancer, so she can reach the Axe Pegasus on Turn 1. Then, Camilla can go on to quad the Lance Cavalier and kill, even if she's -Spd, because of Darting Blow! Not even Fortify Cavalry matters! If needed, she can quad on the Bow Knight and kill that too! Finally, because of her high Res, Camilla doesn't really care about the Blue Mage's attacks, and will ORKO easy. Remember to bring someone else to kill Lloyd, and don't get her shot. Dancers also help, to increase the amount of people she can fight in one phase, since she kills four out of five units.

F!Robin: With a Spd +1 Seal, 4* F!Robin can double the Bow Knight for a ORKO. She won't have enough health left to take on the Blue Mage, however.

Gronnraven Mages: Especially with Triangle Adept, Gronnraven mages can safely bait both the Bow Knight and the Blue Mage, while doing great damage on the counter. As long as TA is used, even Spring Camilla can fulfill this role.

Honorable mentions

Olivia/Ninian: As always, Dancing is valuable. If your Ninian has Triangle Adept 3, she can be quite effective against Lloyd as well, but if your Ninian is not +Spd, she will get doubled, and Lloyd's higher Res + Threaten Atk prevents kills.

Minerva/Michalis/Palla: Can also be used to fulfill some of Camilla's duties, including fighting the Axe Pegasus, but are generally unable to ORKO it without excessive buffs, specific natures, merges or inherited skillsets. Still, attacking and then face-tanking for the counter kill on Enemy Phase is something these three can all do, and that's enough. Either an effective Atk of 62 (unachievable for Minerva and Michalis, while only +Atk 4* Palla or 5* Palla can get there with Ruby Sword/+) or a Spd of 46 to double (realistically impossible for Michalis and Palla, while +Spd L&D3 Minerva still needs a Hone Fliers to reach that benchmark) are required to ORKO, if for some reason you really need that to happen. Moonbow on Michalis/Minerva can also do the trick.

Strategies

Member strats

Wall of Wind and Pointy Arrows by Extrasolar (5* Klein / 5* Fae / 4* Effie / 4* Merric)

The Ghost of Tordo by Thor Odinson (5* Olivia / 5* Reinhardt / 5* Nino / 5*+ Minerva)

Verdant Lightning by Quintessence (5* Abel / 5* Reinhardt / 4* Cecilia / 4* Stahl)

Justice Crash by shadowofchaos (5* Caeda / 5* Ninian / 5* Linde / 4* Arthur)

Initial T by SniperGYS (5* Oboro / 5* Takumi / 5* Nino / 4* Olivia)
- Similar version by CtrlAltSandwich (5* Takumi / 5* Azura / 5* Olwen / 5* Nino)

3-13 by LordFrigid (4* Jeorge / 4* F!Robin / 4* Olivia / 5* Elise)

Strike Air by MrNiddo (5* F!Corrin / 5* Michalis / 5* Merric / 5* M!Robin)

Outside videos

4* no inheritance run by nstyler (Olivia / Donnel / Michalis / F!Robin) contains links to other videos in the description as well

3* no inheritance run by Mkv (F!Robin / Donnel / Matthew / Olivia)

Almost 3* no inheritance run by Sashipuu (4* Olivia / 3* Donnel / 3* F!Robin / 3* Virion)

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Serenes lists the Regal Blade as having 16 Mt and a bonus effect, the same as other (melee) ultimate weapons. So no, it's not going to be inheritable, just like how other ultimate weapons like Parthia and Hauteclere aren't inheritable even if they aren't character-locked in their original games.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Serenes lists the Regal Blade as having 16 Mt and a bonus effect, the same as other (melee) ultimate weapons. So no, it's not going to be inheritable, just like how other ultimate weapons like Parthia and Hauteclere aren't inheritable even if they aren't character-locked in their original games.

Oh? Well that's too bad.

kinda weird that he's getting the regal blade instead of the light brand, considering lloyd never actually used the regal sword when he was alive, but I guess they want to save the light brand for leaf

really hoping his art is good, since I've always liked lloyd's design a lot.  his voice seems pretty fitting there, so that's nice. looking forward to this one, I hope it's soon

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Please no generic "Accelerates special trigger count" ability.  There's enough of that.

That's an actual good weapon effect though, since there's no A skill that can copy it. Built-in Distant Counter is still better, but the Killer effect is actually pretty great as a weapon effect.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's an actual good weapon effect though, since there's no A skill that can copy it. Built-in Distant Counter is still better, but the Killer effect is actually pretty great as a weapon effect.

True, I just get tired of seeing it though because it seems to be a goto.  I'd love to see something completely new like Celica's weapon.

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

True, I just get tired of seeing it though because it seems to be a goto.  I'd love to see something completely new like Celica's weapon.

Isn't it only on two legendary weapons, Mystletainn and Hauteclere?

33 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I was kind of curious, so I looked up the other prf weapons

Grants Attack+5 if HP < 50%: Folkvangr
Grants Defense+4 if HP<50%: Tyrfing
Grants Def/Res+2 when attacked: Binding Blade 
Grants Attack+4 when attacking: Durandal
Grants Speed+4 when attacking: Yato
Grants Res+4 when attacking: Parthia
Inflicts -4 Defense within 2 spaces at start of turn: Eckesachs, Fensalir
Effective against dragons, renewal effect: Falchion (x4)
Effective against dragons, grants def/res +2 when attacked: Naga
Accelerates trigger cooldown: Mystletannin, Hautecleur (x2)
Distant Counter: Siegfried, Ragnell, Raijanto, Gradvius
Grants adjacent allies +3 attack: Sieglend, Siegmund
+4 attack to surrounding units after attacking: Cymbeline
Quick Riposte: Armads
Desperation: Sol Katti
Gravity: Brynhildr
Restore 5 HP to surrnounding units after attacking: Aura
Brave tome: Dire Thunder (x2)
Vantage: Valaskjalf (Bruno's tome)
Escape Route: Noatun
Effective against flying: Excalibur
Panic aoe: Élivágar
Pass: Fujin Yumi

Feels like most of the weaposn actually do their own thing, or something another skill does. Dragon effectiveness is the most common followed by distant counter.

Edited by r_n

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

Sol Katti is Desperation 2

and Cymbeline only grants attack+ after an attack to allies

I always get Desperation & Quick Riposte confused. Got Cymbelline's effect confused with one of Sanaki's passives.  I'll go correct that

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Naga's other effect is actually Binding Blade's, not Renewal.

Also, Sieglinde's Hone is actually 2 tiles iirc, so it's different from Siegmund.

Sieglinde: Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
Siegmund: Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Just now, r_n said:

Sieglinde: Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
Siegmund: Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Yeah I took that out, I'm dumb.

12 minutes ago, r_n said:

I was kind of curious, so I looked up the other prf weapons

Grants Attack+5 if HP < 50%: Folkvangr
Grants Def/Res+2 when attacked: Binding Blade 
Grants Attack+4 when attacking: Durandal
Grants Speed+4 when attacking: Yato
Grants Res+4 when attacking: Parthia
Inflicts -4 Defense within 2 spaces at start of turn: Eckesachs, Fensalir
Effective against dragons, renewal effect: Falchion (x4), Naga
Grants adjacent allies +3 attack: Sieglend, Siegmund
Same, but +4 attack: Cymbeline
Quick Riposte: Sol Katti, Armads
Restore 5 HP to surrnounding units after attacking: Aura
Vantage: Valaskjalf (Bruno's tome)
Wings of Mercy: Noatun
Pass: Fujin Yumi

Feels like most of the weaposn actually do their own thing, or something another skill does. Dragon effectiveness is the most common followed by distant counter.

Noatun I think is Escape Route, not WoM.  

53 minutes ago, unique said:

kinda weird that he's getting the regal blade instead of the light brand, considering lloyd never actually used the regal sword when he was alive, but I guess they want to save the light brand for leaf

really hoping his art is good, since I've always liked lloyd's design a lot.  his voice seems pretty fitting there, so that's nice. looking forward to this one, I hope it's soon

In the Japanese version of the game, I believe Lloyd only had a Light Brand only if he was encountered first and only in Hector mode. If Lloyd was encountered second, he was equipped with a Rune Sword instead of the Light Brand he used in the NA localization.

Lloyd having Regal Blade also means there's a higher chance Linus will come with a Tomahawk.

43 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Please no generic "Accelerates special trigger count" ability.  There's enough of that.

The Regal Blade's effect is a weaker version of Ragnarok's without the penalty. It gives +2 Atk and +2 Spd when the user is at full health.

EDIT: With actual skill names where appropriate:

21 minutes ago, r_n said:

Defiant Atk 2: Folkvangr
Grants Def/Res+2 when attacked: Binding Blade, Naga
Death Blow 2: Durandal
Darting Blow 2: Yato
Warding Blow 2: Parthia
Threaten Def 2: Eckesachs, Fensalir
Effective against dragons, Renewal 2: Falchion (x4), Naga
Hone Atk 2: Sieglend, Siegmund
+4 attack to surrounding units after attacking: Cymbeline
Quick Riposte 2: Armads
Desperation 2: Sol Katti
Breath of Life 2: Aura
Vantage 2: Valaskjalf (Bruno's tome)
Escape Route 2: Noatun
Pass 2: Fujin Yumi

Edited by Ice Dragon

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

In the Japanese version of the game, I believe Lloyd only had a Light Brand only if he was encountered first and only in Hector mode. If Lloyd was encountered second, he was equipped with a Rune Sword instead of the Light Brand he used in the NA localization.

Lloyd having Regal Blade also means there's a higher chance Linus will come with a Tomahawk.

hm, I guess it makes sense then, since the runesword wouldn't really work in heroes and it wouldn't be a good idea to give him a weapon that you might not ever see him use that's more associated with another character

maybe he'll have sol to have something similar to the runesword effect, it'd definitely be useful with his weapon

Edited by unique