Missing items

So I unfortunately let my thief, colm die in chapter six or seven I think, and I have just found out that in chapter eight, there is an item in a chest called an Elysian whip, which would allow me to promote Vanessa or any other flying unit in the game. Have I screwed myself over with finding these promotional items, or will I still be able to get multiple of each promotional items?

10 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Have I screwed myself over with finding these promotional items, or will I still be able to get multiple of each promotional items?

There's a secret shop in a later level where you can buy more!

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE PLAYING MY FAVE FE GAME!??!?

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

There's a secret shop in a later level where you can buy more!

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE PLAYING MY FAVE FE GAME!??!?

Oh cool thanks, I assume they are expensive though. Can I get money from that tower place I can unlock?

I FORGOT IT WAS YOUR FAVORITE!

but yeah, I am totally enjoying the game. I could easily see this becoming one of my favoirte Fire emblems 

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

Oh cool thanks, I assume they are expensive though. Can I get money from that tower place I can unlock?

I've never been past the first floor a couple times (cause I don't go in there unless it's for grinding XP), but you can sometimes get some pretty nifty crap in that place

I've gotten spears and crud too. You do get 50-100 gold and stuff but the tower kind of picks up at the higher levels

It gets CRAZY sometimes though so make sure your units are trained up enough! the game givies you money along the way anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about it

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I've never been past the first floor a couple times (cause I don't go in there unless it's for grinding XP), but you can sometimes get some pretty nifty crap in that place

I've gotten spears and crud too. You do get 50-100 gold and stuff but the tower kind of picks up at the higher levels

It gets CRAZY sometimes though so make sure your units are trained up enough! the game givies you money along the way anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about it

When does it give me money, I'm chapter eight if I remember correctly and the game hasn't given me any sellable items aside from the red jewel in the beginning and I was stupid and only used the arena once, I thought I could access it once I beat the level like the shops and armories.

7 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

When does it give me money, I'm chapter eight if I remember correctly and the game hasn't given me any sellable items aside from the red jewel in the beginning and I was stupid and only used the arena once, I thought I could access it once I beat the level like the shops and armories.

L'arachel has a white gem when you recruit her, I remember that

Also, various treasure chests have goodies in them AKA more red gems you can sell too

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

L'arachel has a white gem when you recruit her, I remember that

Also, various treasure chests have goodies in them AKA more red gems you can sell too

Okay cool, I read that you get a rouge in chapter 15, so hopefully I don't miss too much

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Okay cool, I read that you get a rouge in chapter 15, so hopefully I don't miss too much

Oh you mean Rennac

Are you doing Ephraim or Eirika's route?

Just now, Arcanite said:

Oh you mean Rennac

Are you doing Ephraim or Eirika's route?

That I don't know yet, I heard that Ephraim's route is harder though, so I was leaning a bit more towards Eirika's route

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

That I don't know yet, I heard that Ephraim's route is harder though, so I was leaning a bit more towards Eirika's route

I have a playthrough going right now and I'm doing Ephraim's route XD

Well Eirika's is easier, that's for sure. Chapter 15 in Ephraim is a little risky because of the berserk staff and that isn't in Eirika's route from what I'm remembering. I guess you can go ahead and do Eirika then

Not to mention, recruiting L'arachel in Ephraim's route is quite crazy but I won't spoil it for you.. HEHHEHEHEHEH

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I have a playthrough going right now and I'm doing Ephraim's route XD

Well Eirika's is easier, that's for sure. Chapter 15 in Ephraim is a little risky because of the berserk staff and that isn't in Eirika's route from what I'm remembering. I guess you can go ahead and do Eirika then

Not to mention, recruiting L'arachel in Ephraim's route is quite crazy but I won't spoil it for you.. HEHHEHEHEHEH

Well I don't want spoilers, I will do a 2nd playthrough eventually and choose Ephraim's route that time.

43 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Can I get money from that tower place I can unlock?

The last floor of the tower has a chest containing, iirc, 3000 gold. However the last floor is more difficult compared to all the previous ones, so you might need to level up your characters more.

14 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

The last floor of the tower has a chest containing, iirc, 3000 gold. However the last floor is more difficult compared to all the previous ones, so you might need to level up your characters more.

Okay good to know.

1 hour ago, Flee Fleet! said:

The 3000 gold chest is actually already on the 3rd floor, so it can be reached pretty early into the game (after you beat chapter 10, I think) and without too much hassle. Later, the chests on the 5th and 6th floor might drop some really good loot (it's random, and here's a list of the possible items) and you can always get a blue gem on the last floor.

So really, if you're not doing a strictly grinding-free run, there's no risk whatsoever that you get stuck because you've run out of money or resources. According to the main site, you can even buy chest keys in Port Kiris (Eir route) and Bethroen (Eph) if you visit the shops after you've beaten chapter 9.

24 minutes ago, ping said:

The 3000 gold chest is actually already on the 3rd floor, so it can be reached pretty early into the game (after you beat chapter 10, I think) and without too much hassle. Later, the chests on the 5th and 6th floor might drop some really good loot (it's random, and here's a list of the possible items) and you can always get a blue gem on the last floor.

So really, if you're not doing a strictly grinding-free run, there's no risk whatsoever that you get stuck because you've run out of money or resources. According to the main site, you can even buy chest keys in Port Kiris (Eir route) and Bethroen (Eph) if you visit the shops after you've beaten chapter 9.

I'm not doing a struck no grinding run, so I will be visiting the. Thanks for the list of items!