Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

Apologies, I usually only reply to posts here if I require more info or if I know it's wrong. When I have time, I'll check it out, thanks ^^

You should be able to see that they have their hard mode HP in the ones showing the trial map. The one showing Bryce's stats hasn't shown up in my email yet, but when it does I'll add it.

Those images will be fine, thanks, I can just resize them down and they're clear enough to see the important details. When you can get Bryce's stats as well, that would be great.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Average Stats on the Shadow Dragon section Rickard is spelled as Rikard, though everywhere else on the site it's Rickard.

Here's Bryce's stats:

post-1827-090027300 1311653712_thumb.jpg

Sorry it took so long to get this pic up.

Thanks, that's fine.

I also did some fiddling around and it seems Petrine and Bryce join with their HM stats and equipment regardless of anything you do. Ashnard has the same stats in NM and HM (not counting his second form), so there's difference there unfortunately.

Thanks, that's fine.

I also did some fiddling around and it seems Petrine and Bryce join with their HM stats and equipment regardless of anything you do. Ashnard has the same stats in NM and HM (not counting his second form), so there's difference there unfortunately.

That's interesting. I could have sworn I saw somewhere that it depends on mode. Guess that way you get a Bryce that's actually pretty good no matter what mode you play.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Regarding the FE12 battle preparation music, I've recorded my own version with a line-in cable. For it to loop twice like every other loop music on the site, at least 6'20" is needed.

I have recorded 8 minutes of the music. You can get it in uncompressed format or MP3 format here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dk1qgqluqkbuw (It will take a while for it to upload; wait until 30 minutes from this post's time)

@VincentASM - If you want me to edit the audio for you to match the volume and fading of the music hosted in SerenesForest, feel free to ask me to.

http://serenesforest...alculation.html

Note 3: Non-promoted characters can reach a maximum B Rank (Weapon EXP towards an A Rank cannot be obtained)

Note 4: Sages can reach a maximum B Rank in Staves

I'm pretty certain note 3 is incorrect, but what about note 4?

(I love the hilarious luck/accuracy of the member badge I got handed)

Edited by Rambo M

Hi!

Regarding the FE12 battle preparation music, I've recorded my own version with a line-in cable. For it to loop twice like every other loop music on the site, at least 6'20" is needed.

I have recorded 8 minutes of the music. You can get it in uncompressed format or MP3 format here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dk1qgqluqkbuw (It will take a while for it to upload; wait until 30 minutes from this post's time)

@VincentASM - If you want me to edit the audio for you to match the volume and fading of the music hosted in SerenesForest, feel free to ask me to.

Thanks, I'll see if I can edit the audio myself. If not, I'll give you a shout ^^

http://serenesforest...alculation.html

I'm pretty certain note 3 is incorrect, but what about note 4?

(I love the hilarious luck/accuracy of the member badge I got handed)

What's wrong about Note 3? : o

• 2 weeks later...

More minor nitpicking...

On this page in Chapter 7 for the Recruiting Tinny or Linda event it says "Tinny or Lind appears"

And on this one shouldn't Silence Sword say unused? I never saw any ingame.

Edited by Darros

I was reading over this page just now, and I noticed a minor typo:

A red-haired female who has appeared in every Fire Emblem game, bar Gaiden. Anna never appears as an unit and usually only appears when you suspend the game or enter a Secret Shop. In the GBA games, she also appears in the Link Arena and during the prompt before you delete all data. In Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, she hosts the in-game tutorial.

It should actually be "a unit" rather than "an unit".

I see this little error from time to time elsewhere, so I'm not too surprised to see it here, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Done another round of mistake fixing. Thanks everyone ^^

As usual, there are a few things I can't correct straight away. One of these days I really ought to find some time to run through the list of yet-to-be-fixed mistakes.

Previous list

Guiding Ring conditions for FE8 - Should be fairly easy to check [DONE]

Which of Speed or AS determines Avoid in FE4 - Ditto [DONE]

Megaquake FE2 - No ideas right now, but I'll have a look

Micaiah and Ike's regular death quotes FE10 - No idea, could put them down as "unused" for now

Number of Ravens FE9

Largo's boosts transferring to Calill FE10 - No idea

Desert map FE9 - Need to dig out FE9

Conversations unlocked by the Bond drop FE12 - Resolved, just need to add the information

Edited by VincentASM

On this page the 3) Soren base conversation is missing a condition: Soren has to be taken to endgame. I know it's obvious but might be worth putting down for completeness.

Also it's probably worth pointing out, the transfer with an A support doesn't have to be in that immediate file, you just have to have done it before (I recently got the conversation with a transfer file that had Ike with A Reyson, B Titania)

Edited by Tableskitty

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the place to put this, but when you click on the "General" section of the main page, it directs you to the Berwick Saga page, and the "Gallery" redirects to the General section, and so on and so forth, explaining the two music sections.

I bet this has been said elsewhere

Not sure if this is the place to put this, but when you click on the "General" section of the main page, it directs you to the Berwick Saga page, and the "Gallery" redirects to the General section, and so on and so forth, explaining the two music sections.

I bet this has been said elsewhere

Jyosua reported the same problem. It's most likely an issue with your cache, or something like that.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27618&view=findpost&p=1726209