VincentASM

Mistakes or errors on the site 2

On the Natasha/Joshua support, the link at the top that says "scripts" goes to the gallery instead.

Umm, I’m having trouble with the site. I wish to post a link to a video rather than embed the video. Nothing I click on after pasting in the video’s YouTube link is working. I have a similar problem with other links on the site working immediately, but after clicking on them repeatedly, they then work.

In the Mounting Gains page of Thracia 776, the classes from Lance Knight to Pegasus Knight all get +2 Spd and +1 Def on mounting instead of the other way around.

On 5/19/2018 at 7:57 AM, Superkingkong65 said:

Can't even find the "create topic" button.

You're a New Member, you have to talk in other forums for sometime until you become a Member. I won't go into details but this change happened because of a certain spamwave.

on fe12's my unit creation page, it states somewhat of an opinionated statement in that , "Decide My Unit’s Past, Present and Future. This affects their starting stats and, more importantly, their growth rates."

I believe it should read, "This affects their starting stats and growth rates" as the only real problem is the subordinate clause presenting an opinion as a fact.

Edited by (s)ad touch

https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Booster_Set_10:_Crossroads

A few errors on this page I've found:

• Set Contents section states that there's only 8 R+ and SR+ cards, but there's actually 14 like in all other sets (this was brought up previously, but that report focused on B08)
  • Card 35:  Listed as an N, but it's actually an HN
  • Card 36:  Listed as being from B06, but it's actually (and quite obviously!) from B10
  • Card 39:  Listed as an HN, but its actually an N
  • Card 99:  Listed as colorless, but it's actually Hoshido/Nohr dual

(You might also want to check out this series of edit differences on a page on my user space on the wiki, which catches a few other errors in a few other sets based on a comparison between the set pages here and the equivalent pages on the official Japanese Cipher website; this is based on B01-B11 and S01-S09, with B12-B13 and S10 there being sourced directly from the Japanese Cipher website to begin with...)

Edited by shiningpikablu252

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/item-locations/

-The Lost Treescape is listed under both villages and dungeon. It should only be under dungeon.
-There is no mage ring in Fear Mountain.
-Secret Shrine is missing the nectar and gold mark at the resurrection spring.
-In the Enemy section, at Archanea Seaway 2, the "silver bag+" needs to be changed to "silver purse+".

And I can't for the life of me find a second steel lance at Furia Harbor entrance. Are there really two?