Nintendo has been quite busily promoting ATLUS’ new Fire Emblem crossover. Just moments ago, Nintendo released two new videos on their YouTube channel, covering Barry Goodman in one, and in another, Mamori Minamoto and her mirage, curiously named Dohga. Meanwhile, Famitsu was busy preparing a four page release for the game, as well.
What specifically did ATLUS grace us with?
Why, some new screenshots and a new video, of course!
Here’s Famitsu’s coverage:
And Nintendo delivers:
Notes to take from these pictures:
- The Wii U GamePad functions as an In-game Map.
- More information on the game’s “Topic” system (this game’s social communication app).
- As expected, the recently discovered Barry is a playable character
- Looking closely at the first screenshot (with Tharja and Kiria), one can spot who appears to be Maiko in the character window. As Maiko is not yet confirmed, we may have another character to add to the roster.
- Barry may not have a Mirage of his own, but is still a capable combatant.
Genei Ibun Roku #FE is still slated for release in Japan for Wii U on December 26 of this year, and in the US some time in 2016 along with Fire Emblem Fates.