Summoners can begin planning their orb expenditures for the pre-holiday season, as the new calendar for the rest of September, until October 9.
Of note to me, are the upcoming new Mythic Hero at the end of the month, the Heroes with Fierce Stance banner just before it (I can work on my Tiki again, finally!) and the next Forging Bonds.
Be sure to save up your orbs for the incoming holiday units, starting early October and continuing until past the holiday season!
Fire Emblem Heroes released its version 3.9 update just a few hours ago, containing the new Heroes’ Path mode, as well as bringing in new upgrades for the Forge, for the first round of Brave Heroes, Ike, Lucina, Lyn and Roy (and consequently, original Eliwood). Heroes’ Path if you aren’t familiar, is a mode that offers great rewards, from Hero Feathers, to Heroic Grails, to Sacred Coins, to even 5* Heroes such as Ike (Brave Mercenary), Eirika (Anamnesis Lady) and the original Xander (Paragon Knight).
Credit to Reddit user u/74RDT for screenshot.
To summarize the weapon refine boosts, each will cost 500 Arena Medals, 200 Divine Dew, offer a bonus of HP +3 and;
- Ike: Urvan
- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). If unit receives consecutive attacks, reduces damage from foe’s second attack onward by 80%.
- With Ability Forge: Reduces damage from foe’s first attack by 40%. If foe initiates combat, foe can make a follow-up attack before unit can counterattack.
- Lyn: Mulagir
- Effective against flying foes. Grants Spd +3. Neutralizes bow, dagger, magic or staff foe’s bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
- With Ability Forge: At start of combat, if unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat.
- Lucina: Gierskogul
- Effective against dragon foes. Grants Def +3. Grant s Atk/Spd +3 to sword, lance, axe, bow, dagger or beast allies within 2 spaces during combat.
- With Ability Forge: Grants Def/Res +3 to sword, lance, axe, bow, dagger or beast allies within 2 spaces during combat, and if foe initiates combat agains those allies, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack to those allies. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Roy (and Eliwood): Blazing Durandal
- Grants Atk +3. If unit initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- With Ability Forge: If unit initiates combat, grants Spd +7 and Def +10 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
Other updates include:
- Event Recap for Grand Conquests, letting you view dialogue from Grand Conquests previously run.
- Aether Raids now allows you to get twice the aether from destroying each of the Aether wells present in battles.
- If you’re a fan of datamining, you can see what r/FireEmblemHeroes has unveiled, related to the Tempest Trials+ final map layout and enemy setup, Rinea’s official artwork, the upcoming Tempest Trials+ bonus units and seal prizes and unit stats for the A Splendid Soiree banner.
- Finally, a new Google Achievement image was posted, potentially implying an incoming unit. If you recall, fans were able to predict “Air-livia” through this, so if you’d like to see the image and guess for yourself, click Read More.
Yep, you heard it here folks, if you didn’t hear about it on the Nintendo Direct that just ran, that is.
The Switch will get its upgraded version of the previously Wii U exclusive, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, as Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore.
This re-release is an upgraded that comes with a handful of upgrades, but very few new features were described. What was shown, though, included the announcement of a new song, as well as Tiki being no longer restricted to being non-playable.
It’s slated for release on January 17, 2020, but pre-orders are available later today.