Alright, let’s see how close everyone’s guesses were… Because the trailer for the next Special Heroes, arriving on 20th May 2020 (UTC), is now here!
Bridal Beloveds features Nailah, Oboro, Rafiel and Duo Micaiah (and Sothe), from Radiant Dawn and Fates. Rafiel will also be available as a 4-star focus Hero. Meanwhile, Hinata: Samurai Groom is the top prize of the upcoming Tempest Trials+ event.
As usual, keep going for a text breakdown of the new Heroes!
From today until the 20th of May 6:59am UTC, you will be able to summon for younger variants of Heroes from Mystery of the Emblem, including Marth, Caeda, Merric, and Palla.
Marth is a special case since he also has an increased chance to show up in the 4-Star pool. Summoning a 4-Star young Marth will not reset your focus appearance rate.
Palla is a Duo Hero (accompanied by her two younger sisters Est and Catria) whose Duo Power gives +1 movement to herself and any adjacent flying allies for that turn. What’s more, the Duo Skill becomes usable on every odd-numbered turn even if it has already been used. For example, you can use the Duo Power on turn 1 or 2, and at the start of turn 3, it will be ready to use once again. There is no limit to the number of times it can be activated.
Alongside the new banner is a new Paralogue chapter featuring the Special Heroes. You can earn up to 12 Orbs by completing all 3 difficulties along with the additional lunatic quests.
Tomorrow, a Tempest Trials+ event begins in which you can pick up two copies of axe-flier young Minerva, along with Spd Tactic and Sturdy Stance Sacred Seals.
April Fool’s is over, so now the real Feh Channel is here! Unlike the 8-bit warm up from before, it goes over new gameplay features, including a big–and very welcome–change to the summoning system!
Also, it’s not your ears–Feh has a new English voice actress. For the last few years, she was voiced by Kimberly Tierney. However, voice recording has moved from Canada to the USA, so Feh has been re-casted (via Twitter).
30th Anniversary Tie-Ins
Fittingly, the first piece of news is related to the Fire Emblem series’s 30th anniversary, on 20th April 2020. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- 30th Anniversary Log-In Bonus
- 30th Anniversary Grand Hero Battle Revivals
- 30th Anniversary Reward Maps
- Free 5-star Hero: Fire Emblem Leads
- 30th Anniversary Packs
- 30th Anniversary Quests
- Special Heroes Summoning Event
- Tap Battle: History Unveiled
Feh covered 4 of these in more detail.
30th Anniversary Grand Hero Battle Revivals
12 Grand Hero Battles, representing 12 games from the franchise, will be re-run between 8th April to 1st May.
- Gharnef (Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light): 8th ~ 9th April
- Fallen Delthea (Echoes): 10th ~ 11th April
- Julius (Genealogy of the Holy War): 12th ~ 13th April
- Kempf (Thracia 776): 14th ~ 15th April
- Rutger (Binding Blade): 16th ~ 17th April
- Linus (Blazing Blade): 18th ~ 19th April
- Lyon (The Sacred Stones): 20th ~ 21st April
- Naesala (Path of Radiance): 22nd ~ 23rd April
- Oliver (Radiant Dawn): 24th ~ 25th April
- Aversa (Awakening): 26th ~ 27th April
- Garon (Fates): 28th ~ 29th April
- Death Knight (Three Houses): 30th April ~ 1st May