It’s almost time to hippity-hop in Fire Emblem Heroes again, as a new bunch of bunny Heroes make their introduction in the “Familial Festivities” trailer, released today!
Earlier, Feh teased two silhouettes; if you guessed they were Bartre and Est, give yourself a cookie. The Special Heroes featured in the upcoming banner are: Est, Fir, Narcian and Duo Idunn and Fae. As for Bartre, it looks like he’ll be our Tempest Trials+ reward.
The “Familial Festivities” banner will run from 18th March to 18th April 2020 (UTC). Narcian will also be available as a 4-star focus Hero. For more details about the Heroes in the banner, please continue reading.
Today in FE Heroes news, the official English and Japanese language Twitter accounts revealed the results for A Hero Rises 2020. You can click on the image below to reveal its full size.
The top 8 (Mythic Altina, New Year’s Alfonse & Sharena, Mythic Sothis, Legendary Leif, Winter Sothis, Legendary Azura, Legendary Alm, and… Edelgard…) will move on to an in-game Voting Gauntlet event beginning later this month where we, as players, have direct influence on who will win (outside of multiplier shenanigans). A 5-Star copy will then be distributed to everyone. It isn’t known if they will be neutral or if they will come with random assets/flaws, but “distributed” units are usually neutral. We can only hope.
This is probably the first Voting Gauntlet where the results actually mean something, so I’m personally going all in for Altina from the get-go, who I would really like to use in Aether Raids.
Also today: A rerun of last year’s Valentine’s Special Summoning Event – Greil’s Devoted – is now live!
It features Special units in Valentine’s attire: Greil, Ike, Soren, and Mist! The banner will run from today until the 13th of March 6:59am UTC.
During Fire Emblem Heroes’s 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, we were introduced to the next batch of Special Heroes, who will be dropping tomorrow. But we didn’t have full details about their skills, until now!
For a text breakdown of the new Heroes’ skills, please keep reading to the end of our article.
“Lovely Gifts” will be around from 7th February to 6th March (UTC). As noted, Conrad can also be obtained as a 4-star focus Hero in the banner. Meanwhile, Silque will be the free 4 and 5-star Hero from the Tempest Trials+ event, starting the day after.
Additionally, Version 4.2.0 of Fire Emblem Heroes is now up. Here’s the lowdown on all the new weapon skills and refine options!
- Laslow: Laslow’s Blade – If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to target or targeting ally and allies within 2 spaces of unit and target or targeting ally for 1 turn after movement. (Excludes unit.)
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of 2 or more allies who each have total bonuses >= 10, grants Atk/Def +3 during combat and unit attacks twice.
- Barst: Devil Axe – Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat, but if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit after combat.
- Special refine – At start of turn, if unit’s HP <= 75% and unit’s attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count -1 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Jakob: Jakob’s Tray: If unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 on foe during combat. Effect: [Dagger 7]
[Dagger 7] After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res -7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of an ally who has HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to unit during combat.
- Female Morgan: Father’s Tactics – At start of combat, if unit’s Res > foe’s Res, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat.
- Special refine – Grants Atk/Spd +3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd +3 to unit during combat.
Special thanks to u/DreadzKaiser on Reddit for sharing this information!
Not mentioned in the previous notification, but the following Heroes have been added to the Heroic Grails shop: Kempf, Christmas Jaffar and New Year’s Eir.
On top of that, Summoners can now purchase the monthly subscription for Feh Pass. All of the relevant information was mentioned in the 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, but they’ve also added a new website where you can check out all the details.
You may also have noticed that Feh Pass has been integrated into parts of the game’s UI, regardless of whether you’re subscribed or not. The most egregious implementation is the Quests & Missions icon displaying completed Feh Pass quests for non-subscribers…