April Fool’s is over, so now the real Feh Channel is here! Unlike the 8-bit warm up from before, it goes over new gameplay features, including a big–and very welcome–change to the summoning system!
Also, it’s not your ears–Feh has a new English voice actress. For the last few years, she was voiced by Kimberly Tierney. However, voice recording has moved from Canada to the USA, so Feh has been re-casted (via Twitter).
30th Anniversary Tie-Ins
Fittingly, the first piece of news is related to the Fire Emblem series’s 30th anniversary, on 20th April 2020. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- 30th Anniversary Log-In Bonus
- 30th Anniversary Grand Hero Battle Revivals
- 30th Anniversary Reward Maps
- Free 5-star Hero: Fire Emblem Leads
- 30th Anniversary Packs
- 30th Anniversary Quests
- Special Heroes Summoning Event
- Tap Battle: History Unveiled
Feh covered 4 of these in more detail.
30th Anniversary Grand Hero Battle Revivals
12 Grand Hero Battles, representing 12 games from the franchise, will be re-run between 8th April to 1st May.
- Gharnef (Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light): 8th ~ 9th April
- Fallen Delthea (Echoes): 10th ~ 11th April
- Julius (Genealogy of the Holy War): 12th ~ 13th April
- Kempf (Thracia 776): 14th ~ 15th April
- Rutger (Binding Blade): 16th ~ 17th April
- Linus (Blazing Blade): 18th ~ 19th April
- Lyon (The Sacred Stones): 20th ~ 21st April
- Naesala (Path of Radiance): 22nd ~ 23rd April
- Oliver (Radiant Dawn): 24th ~ 25th April
- Aversa (Awakening): 26th ~ 27th April
- Garon (Fates): 28th ~ 29th April
- Death Knight (Three Houses): 30th April ~ 1st May
Following the scheduled maintenance for Fire Emblem Heroes, the much anticipated Feh Channel is now available, except it’s probably not quite what you expected!
To celebrate the Fire Emblem series’s 30th anniversary on 20th April, Feh has returned to her roots, with a 8-bit version of Feh Channel. On this occasion, there isn’t actually much (if any) news to share. However, f you can get past that, just sit back and enjoy the show.
Or if you just want the info, please skip ahead to the bottom of this post!
In other news, the current Black Knight starter pack will be replaced by a new starter pack once the next version update is live. This new pack will include an obtainable Brave Lyn in place of the enigmatic knight. Summoners who bought the first pack can still buy the new one.
Drum roll… The next Mythic Hero descending upon Fire Emblem Heroes will be Bramimond: The Enigma, one of the Eight Legends from Blazing Blade!
With the addition of Colorless Tomes in the previous version update, I think some fans were guessing that Athos would be in the running. But it seems for now, it’ll be his companion’s time to shine.
Bramimond’s Mythic Hero banner will be available between 31st March and 10th April 2020 (UTC). Joining him or her will be Fjorm, Legendary Robin, Legendary Tiki, Legendary Roy, Legendary Alm, Brave Micaiah, Brave Camilla, Thrasir, Altina, Peony and Mamori.
For more details, please peer into the shadows…
As we approach April, there’s a fair amount happening (hoppening?) in Fire Emblem Heroes.
Starting 1st April, there will be a Voting Gauntlet event between spring-themed Heroes from 2017 to present. The initial brackets are: Idunn vs Narcian, Catria vs Veronica, Palla vs Loki and Xander vs Est.
With the exception of Loki and Xander, all Heroes are available to summon now. As for Loki, you can grab her with Heroic Grails; for Xander, you’ll have to wait a short while until the Spring Festival banner returns.
Some time in April, when the next version update drops, four good ol’ Heroes will be receiving new weapon skills and/or refinery options:
- Eirika: Gleipnir refine
- Gunter: Inveterate Axe + refine
- Gaius: Candied Dagger + refine
- Ursula: Blue-Crow Tome + refine
Also, in case you missed it, there’s currently a Heroes with Even Wave skills banner. The featured Heroes are: Shannan, Selkie and Osian. Last but not least, there’s a Lost Lore event centred around Path of Radiance.
Please don’t send Oliver with Reyson.