The next Tempest Trials is almost ready to begin in Fire Emblem Heroes! The Tempest Trials: Less Than Heroic Summoning Focus starts today, and the banner looks a bit familiar…
Sure enough, the new banner is basically a rerun of the Brave Heroes banner from September. You can spend your orbs to get 5★ copies of the Brave versions of Roy, Lucina, Ike, and Lyn!
All four of these heroes will be bonus allies in the upcoming Tempest Trials. Titled “Less Than Heroic“, the event features the Brave units and also the three newest characters from the Farfetched Heroes banner: Mia, Lute, and Dorcas. Those three and Brave!Ike will all be 40% bonus allies, while the remaining Brave units and Joshua offer a 20% bonus.
Joshua is this Tempest Trial’s reward character, as revealed in the recent Feh Channel livestream. Sure enough, he also appears in the rewards image in the Trial’s announcement in the Notification Screen. No other changes to Tempest Trials are apparent at this time.
Tempest Trials: Less Than Heroic starts this Tuesday, 21 November, at 7:00am UTC. Like other full Tempest Trials, it will last around two weeks, ending on 5 December. Summon some new heroes if you need to, and prepare for another lengthy battle event. Orbs, Hero Feathers, Sacred Coins, and other rewards await you!
Fire Emblem Heroes has shared a new Event Calendar for the months of November and December. Check it out below! You can click on the image to view a larger version.
We already learned some of this information during the recent Feh Channel update, but there are some new pieces of information as well. Here is a text breakdown of the highlights:
- New Heroes: Children of Fates: 4 Dec – 18 Dec. New second generation Fire Emblem Fates characters will almost certainly be appearing in this banner.
- Legendary Hero Fjorm: Princess of Ice: 28 Nov – 4 Dec
- Tempest Trials: Less Than Heroic: 21 Nov – 5 Dec
- Enduring Love Voting Gauntlet: 6 Dec – 12 Dec
- Grand Hero Battle Revivals: Michalis (24 Nov – 5 Dec) and Berkut (8 Dec – 14 Dec).
- New Special Maps: Bound Hero Battle Amelia & Tana (14 Dec – 23 Dec) and “Dev Say Thanks!” Special Maps (12 Dec – 1 Jan).
- Four New Log-In Bonuses: Tempest Trials (starts 21 Nov), Book II Begins (starts 28 Nov), New Heroes Celebration (starts 4 Dec), and Winter Bonus (starts 13 Dec).
- New Quests: Quests with Alphonse (26 Nov – 10 Dec), Weapon Refinery Quests (28 Nov – 15 Jan), and Arena & Arena Assault (30 Nov – 14 Dec).
- Double EXP & SP Event: 28 Nov – 5 Dec
Many of these events arrive on 28 November, which is the same day the new Version 1.9 update will go live. The Legendary Hero Summoning Event is not shown, but likely arrives on 28 November alongside Legendary Hero Fjorm.
I hope you’re all looking forward to another exciting month with Heroes!
Another new Bound Hero Battle has arrived in Fire Emblem Heroes! Bound Hero Battle: Takumi & Hinoka features the two middle Hoshidan siblings from Fire Emblem Fates. You can summon 5★ versions of both of them, and also youngest sister Sakura, in a matching banner.
Like other Bound Hero Battles, you can challenge Takumi and Hinoka in three difficulties and earn a total of up to nine Orbs! All of your heroes must survive the map in order to win.
Bound Hero Battle: Takumi & Hinoka and its associated banner will be available until 24 November at 6:59am UTC.
Last night’s Feh Channel brought us a lot of sensational Fire Emblem Heroes news, not least being the start of a brand new story, dubbed Book II, featuring the clash between kingdoms of fire and ice.
Not long after the broadcast, some Japanese gaming websites (including 4Gamer) were given a bunch of artwork of the new original characters introduced in Book II, including Fjorm and Sutr, but also the two other villains in the Book II trailer.
While we wait for Book II to come out, let’s take a look at these new characters shall we? For reference, the artwork for these characters was drawn by Maeshima Shigeki, a manga illustrator who also provided artwork for normal Xander and both variants of Camilla.