An unexpected ball was dropped just a short while ago, showcasing to us a new banner, Wings of Fate. As expected, this one will feature units from the Fire Emblem Fates series. As expected, we finally have our traditional Shigure and inevitable Kana (female version only).
Not so much expected was the debut of a new unit type, the Bow Flier. That’s right, summoners can finally experience a Kinshi Knight, by way of Hinoka’s first variant…if they’re lucky enough to summon her, that is.
Also seen in the video at the end is a male version of Kana (Blue Infantry Manakete), and Kaze (Infantry Dagger), the franchise’s first recruitable ninja. Perhaps an incoming Tempest Trials + will have one of these two units available as a prize?
Of course, we’ll have a series of chapters to earn orbs from featuring these units, so look forward to these opportunities as well. For more details on the new Wings of Fate heroes, look no further than the bottom of this post. They’ll be available to summon on April 24 at Midnight, and will remain available through future summoning events.
UPDATE: It is now confirmed that Male Kana will be the star of the upcoming Grand Hero Battle that begins on 3 May.
Kana: Dragon Princess, a Green Infantry Manakete.
- Water Breath+ | 14 Mt | 1 Rng
- If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+4 during combat. If foe’s range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
- Draconic Aura (S)
- Fierce Stance 3 (A)
- Goad Dragons (C)
- Grants Atk/Spd+4 to dragon allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Shigure: Uplifting Artist, a Lance Flier.
- Harmonic Lance+ | 13 Mt | 1 Rng
- Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Noontime (S)
- Darting Stance 3
- If foe initiates combat, grants Spd+6 during combat.
- Ward Fliers (C)
Hinoka: Blue Sky Warrior, a Bow Flier (Kinshi Knight)
- Warrior Princess | 14 Mt | 2 Rng
- Effective against flying and armored foes. Grants Spd+3. Grants Atk+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat
- Luna (S)
- Atk/Spd Bond 3 (A)
- If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat
- Flier Formation 3 (B)
- Flier Guidance 3 (C)
- Flying allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.