A new Legendary Hero is coming soon to Fire Emblem Heroes! Watch the trailer below for more information about Legendary Hector: Marquess of Ostia! Like his previous appearances, Hector remains an armored axe user. If you’re curious, a breakdown of his skills is featured at the bottom of the article.
However, Hector will not be appearing alone! 11 other 5★ Heroes will join him, including seasonal units from the Christmas and Love Abounds banners! They are: Legendary Ike, Christmas Tharja, Leif, Myrrh, Brave Ike, Legendary Ephraim, Love Abounds Lyn, Female Morgan, Legendary Robin (F), Elise, and Love Abounds Roy.
Like previous Legendary Hero banners, the summoning rate for 5★ Heroes will be 8%, with no off-focus 5★ units being obtainable. You can attempt to summon Hector: Marquess of Ostia or any of the other focus units starting tomorrow, June 28.
Hector: Marquess of Ostia:
- Thunder Armads (Axe, Mt 16): Grants Def+3. If the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit) > the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target), foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Draconic Aura (Special): Boosts Atk by 30%.
- Distant Counter (A slot): Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range.
- Vengeful Fighter 3 (B slot): If unit’s HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, unit makes guaranteed follow-up attack. Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Does not stack.)
- Ostia’s Pulse (C slot): At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count -1 to all allies. Granted only if number of those allies’ movement types on current team ≤ 2.