That’s right, Summoners. The upcoming Legendary Hero has been revealed, and it is none other than the posterchild of Fire Emblem himself, the Hero-King Marth.
Marth brings with him an impressive kit, as an Infantry Red Sword wielder. His base kit is designed with two things in mind; playing a supportive role, and slaughtering Breath-users. He also comes as a Fire-blessed Legendary Hero, boosting Res of allies with a Fire blessing.
Marth’s Legendary Hero summoning banner will as always, bring a batch of 5* accessible Heroes with no others within their color, to hands of the Summoner, at an 8% minimum. It kicks off on August 28 at 12a PT, and runs until September 3 at 12a PT.
Along with Marth, comes:
- Reinhardt (Sword)
- Alphonse (Spring)
- Hector (Valentine)
- Lucina (Brave)
- Kagero (Spring)
- Robin (Legendary, Fell Vessel)
For more details on Marth himself (his skills), click Read More.
Marth totes the following skills:
- Exalted Falchion (Red Sword)
- 16 Mt | 1 Rng
- Effective against dragon foes. Grants Spd +3. Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat equal to current bonus on each of unit’s stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently.
- Fire Emblem (Special) [2 Cooldown]
- Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit’s Spd.
- Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to unit and all allies for 1 turn after combat. (Bonus granted to allies even if unit’s HP reaches 0.)
- Atk/Spd Bond 3 (A)
- If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd +5 during combat.
- Binding Shield (B)
- In combat against a dragon foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot counterattack or make a follow-up attack.
- Infantry Flash 3 (C)
- Infantry allies within 2 spaces gain: “If unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)”
Artwork sources from 4Gamer.net.