Nintendo and FE Heroes have announced a celebration video, celebrating 30 years of Fire Emblem, featuring discussions with 7 prominent voice actors from the games.
The full video, titled Fire Emblem Castle Conversations, will be available from 8th February 2021, at 3 pm (UTC), 7 am (PT) and 10 am (ET).
The voice actors who will appear in the video are:
- Cherami Leigh (Caeda, Mae and Rhea)
- Chris Hackney (Boey, Quan and Dimitri)
- Billy Kametz (Ferdinand von Aegir)
- Christian La Monte (Seliph, Roderick and Ignatz)
- Patrick Seitz (Fehnix)
- Xanthe Huynh (Eir and Marianne)
- Ray Chase (Roy, Alfonse and Gaius)
By the way, it seems “Castle Conversations” is a direct parallel of the Japanese Roundtable videos, the second of which was recently announced. As such, don’t expect any game-related news from the video when it’s released.