As hinted at in yesterday’s tweet, another batch of Special Heroes is arriving soon in Fire Emblem Heroes! Check out the Happy New Year! preview trailer to take a look at Azura, Takumi, and Camilla all dressed and ready for the Hoshidan new year.
As always, these three new Special Heroes come with a variety of new weapons and skills. You can see a full breakdown of all their abilities below.
Additionally, a new paralogue, also titled “Happy New Year!” will be arriving alongside the new banner. One paralogue map shows Male Corrin dressed for the occasion as well, though he does not appear in the new banner. According to @FE_Heroes_JP, New Years Corrin will be given out as a reward during an event in January. Stay tuned for further info!
The Happy New Year! banner will be arriving this Sunday, 31 December, at 7:00am UTC. It will be around for a full month, ending on 31 January.
Azura: Celebratory Spirit:
- Hagoita+ (Axe, Mt 14): Grants Def/Res+2 during combar to allies within 2 spaces.
- Sing (Assist): Enables target to take another action. Cannot be used on units with Sing or Dance.
- Earth Dance 3 (B slot): If Sing or Dance is used, target also granted Def+4.
- Hone Fliers (C slot): Grants adjacent flying allies Atk/Spd+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
Takumi: Prince of Soup:
- Kagami Mochi+ (Dagger, Mt 12): Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.
- Moonbow (Special): Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%.
- Atk/Res Bond (A slot): Grants Atk/Res+5 to this unit during combat if unit is adjacent to an ally.
- Bowbreaker 3 (B slot): If unit’s HP ≥ 50% in combat against a colorless bow foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
Camilla: Holiday Traveler:
- Kadomatsu+ (Sword, Mt 14): Grants Def/Res+2 during combat to allies within 2 spaces.
- Draconic Aura (Special): Grants +30% to Atk.
- Spd/Def Bond 3 (A slot): Grants Spd/Def+5 to this unit during combat if unit is adjacent to an ally.
- Ward Fliers (C slot): Grants flying allies within 2 spaces Def/Res+4 during combat.