Five brand new characters will soon be making their way to Fire Emblem Heroes! Check out the latest New Heroes: From a Future Past preview trailer below. The trailer gives the first glimpse at four Awakening children units: Yarne, Kjelle, Brady, and Nah. Click the “Read More” button below for a look at their new skills.
A fifth new unit, Cynthia, will also be available as a Grand Hero Battle soon. You’ll be able to see all of these heroes in action in the latest main story chapter: Truth of a Name. The four gacha units will also be featured in a new Forging Bonds event, too, titled Spanning Time.
The New Heroes: From a Future Past banner and its associated story chapters and Forging Bonds will also go live Tuesday, 11 June. Cynthia’s GHB starts two days later on the 13th.
Additionally, the Weekly Revival banners are beginning today! Today’s banner contains 5★ Focus units for Deirdre, Linde, and Young Tiki.
As revealed in the recent Feh Channel, we’ll be getting a new Revival banner each week! Revival banners feature older 5★ characters, and they’ll also appear at a raised 4% rate, making them more likely to pull than other 5★ characters of the same colour. You can see the full schedule for these banners in-game.
Yarne: Timid Taguel:
- Bunny Fang (Green Beast, Mt 14): Grants Spd+3. Effective against cavalry road. After combat, if unit’s HP ≤ 75%, grants Special cooldown count-2. Effect: [Beast (Cavalry)]. [Beast (Cavalry)] At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Galeforce (Special): If unit initiates combat, grants unit another action after combat. (Once per turn.)
- Atk/Spd Solo 3 (A slot): If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat.
- Escape Route 3 (B slot): If unit’s HP ≤ 50%, unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally.
- Odd Spd Wave 3 (C slot): At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Kjelle: Fair Fighter:
- Barrier Lance+ (Lance, Mt 14): If foe initiates combat, grants Res+7 during combat.
- Draconic Aura (Special): Boosts damage by 30% of unit’s Atk.
- AR-D Def/Res 3 (A slot): If defending in Aether Raids, grants Def/Res+X during combat. (Calculates X based on number of your defensive structures: ≥5 structures grants +10; 4 grants +7; 3 grants +4; ≤2 grants +1. Destroyed defensive structures are not counted.)
- Bold Fighter 3 (B slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
Brady: Daunting Priest:
- Slow+ (Staff, Mt 12): After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Spd-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Recover+ (Assist): Restores HP = 50% of Atk +10. (Minimum of 15 HP.)
- Heavenly Light (Special): When healing an ally with a staff, restores 10 HP to all allies.
- Atk/Res Push 3 (A slot): At start of combat, if unit’s HP = 100%, grants Atk/Res+5, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.
- Infantry Rush 3 (C slot): Infantry allies within 2 spaces gain: “If unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)”
Nah: Little Miss:
- Oracle’s Breath (Red Breath, Mt 16): Grants Atk+3. If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone is active on unit, foe cannot make a follow-up attack. If foe’s Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
- Bonfire (Special): Boosts damage by 50% of unit’s Def.
- Bonus Doubler 3 (A slot): Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current bonus on each of unit’s stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently.
- Quick Riposte 3 (B slot): If unit’s HP ≥ 70% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
- Infantry Breath 3 (C slot): Adjacent infantry allies gain: “If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+2 during combat and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)”