To kick off November, Fire Emblem Heroes will be receiving an update to Version 4.11.0 on 4th November 2020 (UTC), around 11 pm. Hmm, whoever scheduled this update sure loves their numbers.
Conclusion of Book IV Coming Soon
It won’t be available straight away, but Chapter 13 of Book IV will be coming in late November. Similar to past books, Chapter 13 will be the last chapter. In the previous chapter, there was a big revelation. How will the dream adventure end?
New events after the version update will reward Divine Codes (Ephemera 11), which can be exchanged for the following limited-time combat manuals:
- 5-star: Christmas Chrom and Christmas Fae
- 4-star: Palla, Abel, Ferdinand, Reinhardt and Brady
Another lucky four will receive new weapons skills and/or refine options:
- Eternal Breath (and refine options) – Fae: Divine Dragon
- Elise’s Staff (and refine options) – Elise: Budding Flower
- Cursed Lance refine options – Valtar: Dark Moonstone
- Thani refine options – Micaiah: Priestess of Dawn
More structures will have their level cap increased:
- Infantry School (O and D versions) – Level 8
- Armor School (O and D versions) – Level 8
- Cavalry School (O and D versions) – Level 8
- Flier School (O and D versions) – Level 8
The Muspell Pyre structure can be increased to Level 5.
The latest event freebies will be added to the Heroic Grails shop:
- Eldigan: Strutting Lion
- Petrine: Icy-Flame Lancer
A button to access the “Learn with Sharena” website will be added to various Help messages. Should be useful for newer players or if you just want to sit and listen to Sharena.
The website itself will also be updated with new content. Be wary that there might be display issues before and after the website is updated. These errors can generally be resolved by clearing your browser’s cache.
Lastly, a new “Recommended” quality setting will be added for graphic and voice files. It will be close to “High Quality”, but only take up 1.6 GB of space (saving around 1 GB). Neat if you want to save some space, but can’t stand the roughness of “Lite”.