The Fire Emblem Heroes team have shared details of the next version update (4.5.0), which is scheduled for 12 am at 7th May 2020 (UTC).
Here’s what you can look forward to very soon!
Purchase Past Accessories
Missed a cool-looking Accessory? All hope isn’t lost, as you can buy previously distributed Accessories via the Accessory Shop structure in the Aether Resort. Accessories will cost R&R Affinity; the new 8-Bit Leif Accessory is shown to cost 380.
If you can’t find a particular Accessory at first, more will be added as time goes on, similar to the Heroic Grails shop. However, Accessories obtained via damaging Rokkr enemies and Gold Accessories cannot be purchased–you have to earn them the hard way!
New Limited Time Combat Manuals
Starting from Version 4.5.0, new events will give out Divine Codes (Ephemera 5), which can be redeemed for the following combat manuals:
- 5-star Ninian: Bright-Eyed Bride
- 5-star Cordelia: Perfect Bride
- 4-star Selena: Cutting Wit
- 4-star Henry: Twisted Mind
- 4-star L’Arachel: Princess of Light
- 4-star Sothe: Zephyr
- 4-star Mercedes: Kindly Devotee
These manuals can be compiled until the daily rollover on 28th June 2020 (UTC).
The oft-mentioned Version 4.4 update for Fire Emblem Heroes can now be downloaded. We already learned most of the details in the recent Feh Channel, but there are a few loose ends.
Here’s all the new functionality found in 4.4:
Guaranteed 5-star focus Hero after 40 summons
This will apply for all “New Heroes” banners starting with Journey Begins. After summoning 40 times in the same banner, you can choose one of the focus Heroes. This perk is available once per applicable banner.
As for the small print, you’ll be glad to know that naturally summoning any of the 4 or 5-star focus Heroes will not affect this counter in any way (for example, it won’t cause the counter to be reset). Also, receiving the guaranteed 5-star will not reset your pity rate.
Limited Hero Battles
These are special maps based on existing battles, like Grand/Bound/Legendary Hero Battles, but with a twist. Depending on the map, there will be deployment restrictions, such as only being able to use Heroes from certain games. Or some skills may be banned.
The first Limited Hero Battle will become available from 13th April 2020 and there will be a new one daily, with 5 available. All 5 current Limited Hero Battles will expire once a new day begins on 20th April 2020.
April Fool’s is over, so now the real Feh Channel is here! Unlike the 8-bit warm up from before, it goes over new gameplay features, including a big–and very welcome–change to the summoning system!
Also, it’s not your ears–Feh has a new English voice actress. For the last few years, she was voiced by Kimberly Tierney. However, voice recording has moved from Canada to the USA, so Feh has been re-casted (via Twitter).
30th Anniversary Tie-Ins
Fittingly, the first piece of news is related to the Fire Emblem series’s 30th anniversary, on 20th April 2020. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- 30th Anniversary Log-In Bonus
- 30th Anniversary Grand Hero Battle Revivals
- 30th Anniversary Reward Maps
- Free 5-star Hero: Fire Emblem Leads
- 30th Anniversary Packs
- 30th Anniversary Quests
- Special Heroes Summoning Event
- Tap Battle: History Unveiled
Feh covered 4 of these in more detail.
30th Anniversary Grand Hero Battle Revivals
12 Grand Hero Battles, representing 12 games from the franchise, will be re-run between 8th April to 1st May.
- Gharnef (Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light): 8th ~ 9th April
- Fallen Delthea (Echoes): 10th ~ 11th April
- Julius (Genealogy of the Holy War): 12th ~ 13th April
- Kempf (Thracia 776): 14th ~ 15th April
- Rutger (Binding Blade): 16th ~ 17th April
- Linus (Blazing Blade): 18th ~ 19th April
- Lyon (The Sacred Stones): 20th ~ 21st April
- Naesala (Path of Radiance): 22nd ~ 23rd April
- Oliver (Radiant Dawn): 24th ~ 25th April
- Aversa (Awakening): 26th ~ 27th April
- Garon (Fates): 28th ~ 29th April
- Death Knight (Three Houses): 30th April ~ 1st May
Fire Emblem Heroes will be receiving its first version update of the year during early January. Version 4.1.0 brings new weapon refinery options, more things to buy or level up, plus some minor fixes and adjustments.
Let’s begin with the highlight! The new weapon refines will apply to:
- Cordelia’s Lance (new weapon skill) for Cordelia: Knight Paragon.
- Rebecca’s Bow (new weapon skill) for Rebecca: Wildflower.
- Corvus Tome (new weapon skill) for Henry: Twisted Mind.
- Light Brand for Leif: Prince of Leonster.
Elsewhere, the Dark Shrine (O) and Dark Shrine (D) Aether Raids structures will have their level cap increased to 5.
Meanwhile, the Concert Hall in the Aether Resort will be blessed with three new songs: “Silesse Castle Town” (from Genealogy of the Holy War), “Young Warriors” (from Path of Radiance) and “As Fierce as Fire” (from Three Houses).
As mentioned previously, Igrene’s Guardian Bow skill will be adjusted. After the update, the Speed check will apply both before and during combat. If the attacker and defender both have the Guardian Bow, the attacker’s Speed check will apply first.
10 compensation Orbs will be given out between the daily rollovers on 9th January and 23rd January (UTC). Presumably we’ll be getting Version 4.1.0 on 9th January or around then.
Furthermore, Cormag: Aloof Lanceman and Brunnya: Devoted General will be added to the Heroic Grails shop.
Lastly, some miscellaneous game improvements:
- In-game and push notifications will be sent when the Battle Ballot is fully restored during a Voting Gauntlet event.
- Descriptions of Heroes from active summoning events will appear in loading screens.
- “Minor issues” related to the Mjolnir’s Strike event will be addressed.