Prepare for new characters from Genealogy of the Holy War to appear in Fire Emblem Heroes! Nintendo Mobile has just shared a preview trailer for the latest World of Holy War Banner! Check it out here:
Three characters will be appearing as new 5★ heroes in the banner: Sigurd, Deirdre, and Tailtiu. Each of them comes with at least one new weapon or skill. You can read a full listing of all units’ skills and abilities below.
A new paralogue story, also called World of Holy War, also comes out at the same time. A fourth Genealogy character, Ayra, appears in a screenshot of the map. Perhaps she’ll be a reward in an upcoming Tempest Trials?
The World of Holy War Banner and its paralogue will both go live on Monday, 16 October, at 7:00am UTC.
Sacred Coin Quests also available starting today! Defeat foes using different colours and types of units to earn Sacred Coins and Great Badges. Both items are useful to forge and upgrade Sacred Seals in the new Sacred Forge. You can see the full quest listing below.
Additionally, we’ve just entered the final round of The Blood of the Dragons Voting Gauntlet! Ninian and Female Corrin have both advanced to the finals, which will end on Sunday the 15th at 3:59am UTC.
World of Holy War Heroes:
Tailtiu: Thunder Noble
- Blárblade+ (Blue Tome, Mt 13): Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
- Rally Speed Res (Assist): Grants Spd/Res+3 to an adjacent ally until the end of the turn.
- Attack/Res 2 (A slot): Grants Atk/Res+2.
- Drive Spd 2 (C Slot): Grants allies within 2 spaces Spd+3 during combat.
Deirdre: Lady of the Forest
- Divine Naga (Green Tome, Mt 14): Effective against dragons. Foe’s bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) are nullified during combat.
- Ardent Sacrifice (Assist): Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10 HP (but cannot reach 0 this way).
- Quick Riposte 3 (B slot): Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.
- Spd Ploy 3 (C slot): At start of turn, all foes in cardinal directions with Res 1 or more lower than unit suffer Spd-5 until the end of foe’s next action.
Sigurd: Holy Knight
- Diving Tyrfing (Sword, Mt 16): Grants Res+3. If in combat against foe using magic, unit receives 50% less damage from the first attack.
- Miracle (Special): If HP > 1, survive a lethal attack with 1 HP remaining.
- Close Def 3 (A slot): If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit received Def/Res+6 during combat.
- Crusader’s Ward (B slot): If unit received consecutive attacks from a foe 2 spaces away, damage from second attack onward reduced by 80%. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
- Spd Smoke 3 (C slot): After combat, inflicts Spd-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Sacred Coins Quests
|KO Foe||Defeat 20 enemies.||10 Sacred Coins|
|KO Foes w/Red||Use red-type allies to defeat 10 enemies.||10 Sacred Coins|
|KO Foes w/Blue||Use blue-type allies to defeat 10 enemies.||10 Sacred Coins|
|KO Foes w/Green||Use green-type allies to defeat 10 enemies.||10 Sacred Coins|
|KO Foes w/Colorless||Use colorless-type allies to defeat 10 enemies.||10 Sacred Coins|
|KO Foes w/Infantry||Use infantry allies to defeat 10 enemies.||20 Scarlet Great Badges|
|KO Foes w/Armored||Use armored allies to defeat 10 enemies.||20 Azure Great Badges|
|KO Foes w/Cavalry||Use cavalry allies to defeat 10 enemies.||20 Verdant Great Badges|
|KO Foes w/Fliers||Use flier allies to defeat 10 enemies.||20 Transparent Great Badges|