A new special battle event is now available in Fire Emblem Heroes! Prepare a strong team and head to Special Maps to tackle Bound Hero Battle: Seliph & Julia. The BHB also has an associated banner containing 5★ focus units for Seliph, Julia, and Deirdre.
As usual, you can complete the BHB in three difficulties to earn up to 9 Orbs! Be careful, however, as all of your units need to survive the map. Bound Hero Battle: Seliph & Julia and its associated banner will be available for about a week, ending on on 12 June.
Additionally, Heroes has shared a preview trailer for the next new banner, Scattered Fangs! It contains three new units from Blazing Sword, including two new characters, Karla and Legault. The third character is an alt for Nino, now a flying green mage! Check out the trailer here. You can also check further down for a text breakdown of their skills.
The new banner comes out this Friday, 8 June. A new story chapter, “The King’s Demise” will also be arriving that day alongside the banner. Furthermore, according to the Notification Screen, a new Grand Hero Battle featuring Linus will begin on 12 June.
Most interesting, a shot of the new story chapter also shows another new FE7 character, Canas. Perhaps we’ll be getting him soon via another method? We’re nearing the end of the current Event Calendar, so we don’t quite know what events will be coming next that could reward a new unit. It could be another TT, or even another GC unit reward like Kaze.
Karla: Sword Vassal:
- Vassal’s Blade (Sword, Mt 16): Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, boosts damage dealt by 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.)
- Draconic Aura (Special): Boosts Atk by 30%.
- Wrath 3 (B slot): At start of turn, if unit’s HP ≤ 75% and unit’s attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-1. Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Even Spd Wave 3 (C slot): At start of even-numbered turns, grants Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Legault: The Hurricane:
- The Cleaner+ (Dagger, Mt 12): Adds total bonuses on foe to damage dealt during combat. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Glimmer (Special): Boosts damage dealt by 50%.
- Swift Strike 2 (A slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Spd/Res+4 during combat.
- Atk Tactic 3 (C slot): At start of turn, grants Atk+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally’s movement type on current team ≤ 2.
Nino: Pale Flower:
- Giga Excalibur (Green Tome, Mt 14): Grants Spd+3. If unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, boosts damage dealt by 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.)
- Moonbow (Special): Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Swift Sparrow (A slot): If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Aerobatics 3 (B slot): Unit can move to a space adjacent to any infantry, armored, or cavalry ally within 2 spaces.
- Spd Smoke 3 (C slot): Inflicts Spd-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions after combat.