Fire Emblem Heroes has released version 3.11, which while covered in my previous post about it, includes a few additional bits, such as the new weapons/refine options for Athena, Subaki, Kana (F) and Gordin, as well as some tidbits regarding the upcoming Aether Raids bonus details, the new Magvel banner (stats, skills for Cormag and Ross (which have not been officially announced) and Cormag’s artwork), which if you’d like to browse, you can check out over on Reddit’s r/FireEmblemHeroes, or click the links above.
Additionally, the new A Day in the Life of Heroes comic is out, giving excellent senior representation.
The weapon refines, if you don’t want to click above, can be easily viewed, but I’ll summarize them here:
The developers have released some notes about the upcoming 3.11 Update. Specifically:
- Aether Raids and Aether Resort are being updated
- Three new songs are being added to the Concert Hall.
- Archanean Overture, from Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
- Cats at Play, from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Life at Garreg Mach Monastery, from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Bolt Tower (O/D) structures will have their level cap increased to 5.
- The maximum number of defensive structures that you can place is being increased from 5 to 6.
- Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
- Rinea: Reminiscent Belle
- Astram: Midia’s Hero
- New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
- Concealed Blade for Athena: Borderland Sword
- Golden Naginata for Subaki: Perfect Expert
- Renowned Bow for Gordin: Altean Archer
- Sun Dragonstone for Kana: Dragon Princess
Within a Heroes update planned for August, it has been announced that there will be four new Weapon Refineries coming to the game.
The following characters and their 5-Star weapon names are as follows:
- Selena: Cutting Wit – Selena’s Blade
- Beruka: Quiet Assassin – Beruka’s Axe
- Mae: Bundle of Energy – Book of Orchids
- Boey: Skillful Survivor – Inscribed Tome
No other details have been released yet, but we’ll be sure to post them once they are revealed.
The Version 3.5 Update is now available for Fire Emblem Heroes! If Heroes does not download the update automatically, you can grab it manually from the Play Store or App Store.
Version 3.5 brings a fair amount of chances to the game, including the addition of Friend Mock Battles and some UI enhancements. We also get Weapon Updates for Sully, Lukas, Faye, and Stahl. Check out our earlier article for a quick look at all changes. You can also hit the “Read More” button to see the full information on the weapon upgrades.