Wishing everyone a safe and happy new year!
Fire Emblem Heroes has shared details of the first version update of 2021: Version 5.1.0. It is scheduled for release on 6th January, at 11 pm (UTC).
Vault of Heaven (Aether Raids)
Tiers 29 to 38 will be added to Aether Raids; collectively, these 10 new tiers are known as the “Vault of Heaven”.
In the Vault of Heaven, the rules are the same as always, but for each raid where all of your units survive, a bonus of +10 will be added to your Lift score. You can also obtain more Heroic Grails and Dragonflowers as rewards.
When a player ends their season at Tiers 27 or 28, they will start the next season at Tier 31, which is inside the Vault of Heaven. While in the Vault of Heaven, if a player ends their season at Tier 38, they will start at Tier 31 during the next season. Otherwise, they will start at Tier 23.
The following limited-time combat manuals can be exchanged using Divine Codes (Ephemera 1). You can acquire these Divine Codes from events that begin after Version 5.1.0.
- 5-star: Hot-spring Ryoma and Myrrh
- 4-star: Eliwood, Oscar, Altena, Barst and Fae
These fortunate Heroes will be receiving new weapon skills and/or refine options:
- Arden: Arden’s Blade (and refine options)
- Genny: Springtime Staff (and refine options)
- Lewyn: Forseti refine options
- Bow Hinoka: Warrior Princess refine options
To kick off November, Fire Emblem Heroes will be receiving an update to Version 4.11.0 on 4th November 2020 (UTC), around 11 pm. Hmm, whoever scheduled this update sure loves their numbers.
Conclusion of Book IV Coming Soon
It won’t be available straight away, but Chapter 13 of Book IV will be coming in late November. Similar to past books, Chapter 13 will be the last chapter. In the previous chapter, there was a big revelation. How will the dream adventure end?
New events after the version update will reward Divine Codes (Ephemera 11), which can be exchanged for the following limited-time combat manuals:
- 5-star: Christmas Chrom and Christmas Fae
- 4-star: Palla, Abel, Ferdinand, Reinhardt and Brady
Another lucky four will receive new weapons skills and/or refine options:
- Eternal Breath (and refine options) – Fae: Divine Dragon
- Elise’s Staff (and refine options) – Elise: Budding Flower
- Cursed Lance refine options – Valtar: Dark Moonstone
- Thani refine options – Micaiah: Priestess of Dawn
We’re coming up to another new month, which means another Fire Emblem Heroes version update! The next update, which is planned for approximately 7th October 2020 at 7 am (UTC), will push the game to Version 4.10.0.
The big new change is one that fans have probably been requesting–the weekly limit for Resonant Battle attempts will be lifted. Soon you won’t have to stress out when a miscalculation causes the untimely demise of your Heroes or a thief to escape just out of reach.
On top of that, foes will be made slightly weaker. I always did find it strange that even the Beginner enemies could one-round my Heroes when I was lazy. Because of the update timing, the next, next season will occur between 8th and 12th October.
There’s a lot of Jugdral love in the next weapon refinery update. Four Jugdrali Heroes will be able to enhance their current weapon skill, while an additional two Heroes have sneaked along for the ride.
- Effie’s Lance (and refine options) – Effie: Army of One
- Obsessive Curse (and refine options) – Rhajat: Black Magician
- Divine Tyrfing refine options – Sigurd: Holy Knight and Seliph: Heir of Light
- Valflame refine options – Arvis: Emperor of Flame
- Wargod’s Tome refine options – Saias: Bishop of Flame
Starting from Version 4.10.0, events will hand out Divine Codes (Ephemera 10). These can be used to redeem the following limited time combat manuals:
- 5-star : Halloween Niles and Halloween Jakob
- 4-star: Hinata, Mordecai, Gunter, Tanya and Kagero
With July just around the corner, Feh has shared details of the next version update (4.7.0), which is scheduled for 6th July (UTC).
Firstly, the following Heroes will receive new weapons skills and/or refines:
- Berkut: Dark Royal Spear (+refine)
- Sheena: Crimson Axe (+refine)
- Female Corrin: Gloom Breath (+refine)
- Fallen Celica: Beloved Zofia refine
Next, starting from Version 4.7.0, Summoners will receive Divine Codes (Ephemera 7) from events. These can be exchanged for the following combat manuals:
- 5-star Summer Leo and Summer Linde
- 4-star Roy, Silas, Odin, Echidna and Legault
For the more minor additions, please skip to the end of this article!
In case you missed it, an “interesting” Voting Gauntlet will begin on 1st July (UTC). “Father-Complex Fray” features Heroes who have awkward relationships with their fathers. We couldn’t make this up!
The initial brackets are: Altena vs Michalis, Alfonse vs Xander, Mareeta vs Lloyd and Ross vs Annette.
Michalis, Xander and Lloyd can be summoned using Heroic Grails and everybody should have an Alfonse on the bench. As for the rest (Ross, Altena, Annette and Mareeta), there’s a Voting Gauntlet banner featuring them.