Today’s a quick one from FE Heroes: The Bound Hero Battle Revival: Morgan & Morgan is now live!
If you’ve already completed all difficulties, you can still earn an additional 5 Orbs through the quests that come with it. The event comes to an end on the 2nd of March 6:59am UTC.
Also today: A new Resplendent Hero is being distributed to subscribers of the Feh Pass.
Cordelia: Knight Paragon will receive a visual upgrade alongside a nice boost to her stats should you own the Pass already or purchase the pass before the 10th of March 6:59am UTC.
The next Resplendent to be released on the 10th of March 7:00am UTC is confirmed to be Ike: Young Mercenary. You can click on “Read more” below to view the artwork.
During Fire Emblem Heroes’s 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, we were introduced to the next batch of Special Heroes, who will be dropping tomorrow. But we didn’t have full details about their skills, until now!
For a text breakdown of the new Heroes’ skills, please keep reading to the end of our article.
“Lovely Gifts” will be around from 7th February to 6th March (UTC). As noted, Conrad can also be obtained as a 4-star focus Hero in the banner. Meanwhile, Silque will be the free 4 and 5-star Hero from the Tempest Trials+ event, starting the day after.
Additionally, Version 4.2.0 of Fire Emblem Heroes is now up. Here’s the lowdown on all the new weapon skills and refine options!
- Laslow: Laslow’s Blade – If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to target or targeting ally and allies within 2 spaces of unit and target or targeting ally for 1 turn after movement. (Excludes unit.)
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of 2 or more allies who each have total bonuses >= 10, grants Atk/Def +3 during combat and unit attacks twice.
- Barst: Devil Axe – Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat, but if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit after combat.
- Special refine – At start of turn, if unit’s HP <= 75% and unit’s attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count -1 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Jakob: Jakob’s Tray: If unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 on foe during combat. Effect: [Dagger 7]
[Dagger 7] After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res -7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Special refine – If unit is within 3 spaces of an ally who has HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to unit during combat.
- Female Morgan: Father’s Tactics – At start of combat, if unit’s Res > foe’s Res, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat.
- Special refine – Grants Atk/Spd +3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd +3 to unit during combat.
Special thanks to u/DreadzKaiser on Reddit for sharing this information!
Not mentioned in the previous notification, but the following Heroes have been added to the Heroic Grails shop: Kempf, Christmas Jaffar and New Year’s Eir.
On top of that, Summoners can now purchase the monthly subscription for Feh Pass. All of the relevant information was mentioned in the 3rd Anniversary Feh Channel, but they’ve also added a new website where you can check out all the details.
You may also have noticed that Feh Pass has been integrated into parts of the game’s UI, regardless of whether you’re subscribed or not. The most egregious implementation is the Quests & Missions icon displaying completed Feh Pass quests for non-subscribers…
Greetings, Summoners! It’s that time of year again, in which we get not only another Feh Channel, but the first one of 2020. What does Feh see in store for this one?
In this ~23 minute video, we’re greeted by Fehnix, the Chief of the Sovereign Order of Avian Reporters, Feh’s boss, who is standing in for Feh while she takes a vacation and teaches Xander to swim.
We start with a quick Choose Your Legends 4 winner squad, featuring in the Ladies bracket, winner Edelgard and runner-up Lysithea, and in the Mens bracket, winner Dimitri and runner-up Claude. There wasn’t much else to share, just their placement being confirmed, for their inevitable special version release.
All four pictures of the winners showcased their War Arc artwork, so I’d bet an Orb that their alts will be based on their War Arc appearances. The full results can be seen here.