As promised, this week’s issue of Famitsu, which includes a feature on Three Houses’s Cindered Shadows DLC story is now out! There are 12 pages, although the new stuff starts from Page 5 (the first couple of pages explain the main story).
Also, as you might expect, since this is Famitsu’s first proper feature on Cindered Shadows, a lot of the information is repeated. To save time, we’ll only cover the new information. For everything else, please refer to this article.
(Images via Nintendo Everything.)
First things first, here are the personal abilities for the Ashen Wolves students!
Yuri: Righteous Heart – Might +3 during combat, when fighting at 1 Range with no allies adjacent.
Constance: Personality Switch – Strength and Magic +3 when indoors, Defence and Resistance +3 when outdoors.
Balthus: King of Grappling – Strength and Defence +6 when user has 50% or less HP.
Hapi: Monstrous Body – User’s attacks are effective against monsters, but they are more easily targeted by monsters.
Also, here’s a list of the available class certifications for each playable character in Cindered Shadows. For each character, the first class is their initial class.
- Yuri: Trickster, Commoner and Thief
- Constance: Dark Flier and Noble
- Balthus: War Monk and Noble
- Hapi: Valkyrie and Commoner
- Protagonist: Swordmaster, Commoner, Mercenary and Priest
- Edelgard: Fortress Knight, Noble, Lord and Warrior
- Linhardt: Bishop, Noble, Priest and Warlock
- Dimitri: Paladin, Noble, Lord and Hero
- Ashe: Sniper, Commoner, Archer and Assassin
- Claude: Wyvern Rider, Noble, Lord and Sniper
- Hilda: Warrior, Noble, Brigand and Pegasus Knight
Just in care you’re wondering, there is a place to hire battalions in Abyss, when playing Cindered Shadows.
Next, Trickster has the Lucky Seven ability from Awakening, except it functions differently here. Each turn, the user’s Strength, Magic, Speed, Defence, Resistance, Hit or Avoid will be increased by 5 for 1 turn.